Chapter-21

Naira's POV

Next morning, I woke up but when I saw our conditions, my eyes went wide and my cheeks flushed.

Because i was practically lying on top of the Abhimanyu as my legs were entangled with his big ones and his hands were resting on my waist holding me tightly and securely. I always feel safe around him, no matter in how circumstances we married and should be say he married to me without my consent but I'm not regretting by marrying him.

He always want my consent in everything like when we were buying things he always select things and then asked me if I like it or not, and if no he will not buy it.

I was staring at his face without realising my hands went to his hairs, his hairs were looking smooth and wanting me to touch it .

I touched his hairs and roam my hand in it but Abhimanyu moved in his sleep and I quickly removed my hand but before I completely remove it Abhimanyu get a hold of it and he again put it in his hairs.

"Please don't stop." He said in his sleepy voice while I was shocked and my face was flushed, however, I did what he said to me.

He slowly open his eyes and smiled at me and also tighten his hold on to waist and I was completely on the top of him.

"Good morning wifey." He said while smiling and remove a strand of my hair and put it behind my ear.

"Oh, how much I wished to open my eyes like this while you were in my arms and also on the top of me and were roaming your pretty hands on my hairs." He said huskily while I  blushed too much that my face become like tomato.

Just then he suddenly flipped me and hovered on the top of me and my eyes went wide. I was trying to push him but ofcourse an ant can't pushed this giant muscle man.

"But ofcourse I won't mind to see you under me." That's it of his teasing I quickly pushed him and this time he fell at the other side.

"What happened to you, are you drunk?" I asked while he smirked.

"Nothing, and you see I just woke up then how can I be drunk, sometimes you know you have to use your tiny brain otherwise it would fall down, brainless monkey." My jaw hung low, how can he insult me.

"You...how can you called me brainless, I'm a medical student I have a lot to brain." I said while puffing and glaring at him but he chuckled.

"Yeah, that's why you always forgot." I clenched my fist because he is now getting on my nerves while that jerk enjoying my state.

I took a pillow from my side just to hit him and when I hit it directly landed on his face.

I laughed out loud and he was silent but then he started coming towards me slowly and I started going backwards.

"Look, it's entirely your fault, you were making fun of me." But before he caught me i ran downstairs while Abhimanyu also ran behind me.

"Wait till I catch you Mrs. Naira Abhimanyu Singh Shekhawat, and then I will see how will you again hit me." He said while running behind me .

"First, catch me." I shouted while running to the stairs.

I didn't even noticed my parents were sitting in the living room having their morning tea but I run downstairs to save myself from this angry bull.

We were running like little kids but an angry stop us.

"Stop!" It was my mother, she was looking angry.

And then my father also stood up and his hands were back and now I know we are in a deep shit because he is looking serious. However it was not fault.

Seriously you are thinking about whose fault in this.