Chapter-1

It was the day of spring, the new life begins, I always wonder what will be the outer world be, because I have never been. Always remains in my lifestyles and boundaries and I never went to the city side which I always dream.

Hello, I'm Naira sha, a normal village girl. And my age is 20 years old, mostly now a days village too have lots of facilities that never have been, like schools, hospitals and many more, but here's the one thing that have been problematic that is job and the thinking of people.

Being in the village, people of village thought that what would girls do after having jobs, they are better in kitchen and after reaching 18 they will be married.

But I know you are thinking that Puberty age is 18 and I'm 20, so I'm married or not, so I will tell you that I'm not married because my parents are always supportive and I wanted to go the city which my parents agreed but due to thinking of people, it was quite tough for me to pass this hurdle and also being in remote areas, Internet problem must be having.

But my parents are the best parents in the world, although my dream of going to the city didn't came true but yet but there wasn't any kind of delay or problem in my studies.why? Thanks to my father he managed to arrange me a tutor that will help me to do my studies while sitting in the home.

Oh sorry, I forget to tell you my whereabouts of village, so basically I lived in the small village of Jaipur, but the scenario are quite beautiful, every morning, birds sound could be hear and everywhere is peace, many women were left their house to fill their pots with water from the lake, that was situated a little far away from the place.

So everyday in the morning and afternoon, every village ladies went to fill water, sometimes I went too.

Now on the topic of studies, I'm doing medical, it's my first year that tutor Mrs. Sharma and Mr. Mathur teaching me, yeah there are two teachers who were teaching me Medical class, at first I found it quite easy, but it was not easy as it seems, it was very frustrating.

But the most interesting part is that everyday you got to learn new things about the body.

Now I was currently in the farm enjoying my me time because this place always remain very peaceful and relaxing.

"Naira, come lunch is ready." My elder brother Vihaan said, who was three years elder than me and also unmarried because in his point of view he want to settle in his business and then in his life which means marriage, he worked in the city and always comes in the weekends. He work as a business teacher there because I always heard that getting a job in the city is quite tough.

Now as it's Saturday he came today in the morning.

"Coming brother." Saying this I stood up and made my way in my two story building as we have consider rich in whole village.

That's why my parents can afford my medical classes, we can't leave this place because it's belongs to our ancestors, which was the only sole reason not to sold them and move to the cities. 

It's not like that we are too much rich, but not too much poor, we are from middle class family and only we have this house which was gifted by great grand maternal father to my father's father which means my great grand father from my father side. 

They both were best friends and most kindest person as they always help everyone in this village and they were the inspiration of the whole village.

I reached to the living room and sat down while my mother name Pallavi Sha gave me food and snatched the newspaper from my father name Rajender Sha and he groaned.

"In the food place, there will be no place for newspaper. So first eat peacefully and then do whatever you want to do and moreover today onwards till tomorrow there is family time so no business." He nodded like a obedient kid while I and my brother giggled.