Chapter-16

Naira's POV

Slowly and steadily my dreams are completing, although I know I want to experience this all with my own money but without my saying Abhimanyu is completing my dreams, and first is to roam around the world.

From my childhood I was only living in the small village completing my studies there only and never got a chance to go outside of the village but this marriage completely changed my life.

First I thought that my life got doomed as I don't know Abhimanyu and not only this I thought they will not let me do anything especially studies which is still a task to accomplish.

I want to become a doctor and due to this marriage everything got halted, but Now I know I need to talk to about this Abhimanyu.

Yesterday We landed at Paris, the city of love, I have read many articles and information about Paris, I was on nine cloud when I got to know we are on Paris.

As we entered inside the hotel, there was some girl staff checking out my husband, to be honest I don't like at all.

He is my husband and how dare she checking out my husband, I know Abhimanyu is handsome, smart and hot-- 'Hey, control your horses Naira, what the hell are you thinking.' I Shook my head and went to balcony, it's still some darkness around there and Abhimanyu was still sleeping and being an early riser I got up early.

Paris air is fresh, there was different calmness around here, I closed my eyes and feel the fresh air.

When I opened my eyes, my eyes fell on a person, mostly two people.

There was some men, dragging forcefully a women out of the hotel, I didn't paid much attention, may be there are husband and wife and some thing could must have happen.

I was about to go but at last glance when I saw he was beating that girl, slapping and holding her hair in a tight fist, I couldn't able to control so I went without informing Abhimanyu.

I know he will scold me, but first priority is to save that girl life.

I went downstairs with the help of lift and started going outside in a hurry.

He was still there arguing and beating that girl, and there were standing in a corner so no body can notice them but we saw them from roof or a room balcony then they were clearly visible.

''Hey.'' I shouted and that man flinched while that girl fall on the ground with a thud.

''What are you doing?'' I asked while glaring that man and he shuddered and sweat can easily visible on his face.

''Who are you? and stay away from our matters.'' he said while collecting some courage and trying to hide that girl so that I can't se her state.

''Well harassing a women, beating her and forcefully dragging her is now not your matter, it's now a police matter.'' I said.

''Listen, she is my girlfriend and I can do anything what I want, And it's not like that what are you saying, she was not ready to leave the place and I want to spend some time with her--'' he was cut off by a loud shouting of a girl.

''Lier, he was not doing this just to spend some time with me, yes I was his girlfriend from last six months and it was all okay in starting month but he started initiating physical attraction which I was not comfortable in, I tried to say him but he say it's common in relationship to do touch, I accepted that, but it got started more, he started touching me and making me uncomfortable and he say he want to give a relationship a new life that is to doing sex, I denied at the first thought of it.''

''I said we will only doing these things after marriage as I don't like and also it is crime in society eyes, he was first okay but then he started coming home drunk and started beating me, when I couldn't hold anymore I asked for a breakup, he was reluctant and said he will not give me breakup. So I hide in this hotel and I don't how he got to know about me and secretly came to my room and try to force himself on me, I tried to run but then he say he will give me more pleasure at home so he started dragging me. Please save me.'' She said to me all this and I was stunned and she was sobbing, I hugged her and she was chanting 'save me' repeatedly.