Chapter-8

First I want to say thankyou who have been voting on this, it really really means a lot

silent readers I know some are not comfortable by doing commenting so don't do at-least if you are viewing this then do vote, its just simple as reading this, because there is a star at the bottom of the page you just have to hit.

I think at least a writer can ask you for this so if you are viewing this then hit the star button, because your votes motivates me to write more.

And as you know I have started a new story so please have a look on it- HIS ANGEL.

please consider this request and do votes.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THIS STORY IS BASED ON FICTIONAL THINGS

but in this I want to clear few things this story somewhat based on that things which happened in real life but I just convert it in my ways, the first thing in past time there were old mentality in many people a boy and girl can never friend and they started blaming girls but now this is not happening and I surely don't believe in this old mentality things, so guys please I request you to take this books as a fictional.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person's POV

Naira stay at that room beside Abhimanyu and fell asleep she don't know when, she thought that she will explain everything to her parents and then they can handle everything but that poor girl don't know in this age she have more enemies, why because she is beauty, she have freedom and she is educated not married still in her 20's.

She don't know these things which some village people thought about her.

And when slept beside the bed of Abhimanyu, there was only one thing that nothing will going to happen as she have her parents.

Sameer woke up and first thing he check Abhimanyu, he was sleeping and his wounds were also almost healed because of herbs and then he noticed Naira leaning beside the bed and sleeping peacefully.

A smile crept on his face when he thought last night incidents, how bravely she handled everything. Sameer has somewhat ideas related to the thinking of villagers, so he thought that they will take naira with them inside the village and explain them everything.

So he went outside to search for water so that he can help Abhi and Naira.

He was outside and Abhimanyu and Naira was sleeping peacefully.

Suddenly someone came inside and that someone wasn't Sameer. That person smirked and went outside and after sometime many more people came inside and were shocked to the core and they didn't believe their eyes.

They were village people and the person who first entered was Tanya, ''See, I told you guys, Naira she isn't like that what she represents in-front of all, because she is totally a characterless girl, now did you all believe I was saying from last one week because I first saw them talking to new guest of Sharma uncle and also following them, now see what happens when you didn't believe me.'' she said and her each word was spreading venom. There was lying Abhimanyu shirtless because of his wound but nobody could able to see his wound as he was tucked in a blanket.

Suddenly one women went towards her in a full rage and clutches her arm and dragged her which broke her sleep and she startled before she could say anything she started dragging her.

''Shanti Aunty, Listen to me what are you doing, why are you dragging me.?'' Naira shouted and trying to freeing her hand from her clutches.

Shanti women stopped and jerked her hand and slapped her on her face which results her face fell on a different direction, she looked at her in a pure disbelief because nobody has even slapped her.