Chapter-22

Naira's POV

Now we both were sitting in our room while Abhimanyu was doing his office work.

I was getting anxious about the study related topic because I want to complete my dream, but what will I do if they didn't allow me, and if I can't able to complete my dreams.

"Will he support me and took my side or will he support the decision of his family?" Oh, lord Krishna too much tension in my mind.

"Ouch." I shrieked with sudden pain on my forehead and I glared at the culprit who flicked my forehead .

"What?" I snapped and he chuckled.

"Day dreamer, again  you lost somewhere, I was calling you from last one minute. What happened?" He said to me while raising his eyebrows.

"Nothing." I said while crossing my hands over my chest and turned my face in different direction.

He chuckled and turned me towards him, "I know where were you lost, don't worry let them decide okay and don't worry I will be with you." He said while easing my tension.

I nodded and he smiled and he started coming closer to my face, I felt something inside my heart, it was beating rapidly.

He came more closer and my eyes got closed, just then I felt warm feelings on forehead, he kissed me on my forehead.

Blush crept onto my cheeks and I looked down and smiled shyly.

He again chuckled, "ok, let's go dinner is ready and don't be nervous." I nodded and feeling some courage inside because of his words.

We went downstairs, although it's my duty to prepare dinner and food but Mom denied me to cook because we just came from our journey.

We sit on our chairs and everyone also came, and Sameer bhai also came, he smiled at me and I also reciprocate it.

Maids serves our dinner and but we start it, a voice stopped it.

''Nobody misses me.'' It was the same man whom we met at Paris restaurant, what was his name? ahh Raj.

There was a different smile and shinning on everyone face and everyone went to me, Mom, dadu and dadi but Diya was stiffed by listening his voice, but why?

What happened to her? I was looking at her and sensing my gaze she also looked at me, I raised my eyebrows but she smiled and shook her head.

I shrugged it off and paid the attention to everyone.

''Hi bhabhi, Nice to meet you again.'' he said while I smiled.

''You already met her, where?'' Mom asked.

''Paris.'' she nodded and then we again started eating our dinner.

After dinner, we all were sitting in the living room and then a worker came by holding our suitbags which we intentionally left in the car so that when we have to give gifts to everyone so it will not create problem by lifting them from upstairs.

I went to him and took that bag and then he bowed and left, ''What is this dear?'' Dadu asked and then Abhimanyu took that bag and started opening it.

''In this, many gifts are there which your daughter-in-law chooses for all of you.'' He said and I smiled.

''Really, but it's really not needed.'' This time dadi said.

''Bhabhi, what you get for me?'' Diya said while jumping from the couch and stand beside me.

''Here.'' I said while forwarding her gifts. She quickly opened it like a kid who have got her favourite candy.

''Woah, jewellery and this skin care product brand is too famous which even didn't came in India till now, Thank you Bhabhi, thank you so much, You are the best.'' she said while hugging me tightly and I laughed and hugged her back.