Chapter-44

Abhimanyu's POV 

How it is possible, the secret passage door. 

That is the door which no one knows, not even Dadu, Dadi, mummy and papa. 

No one. 

Except me and Sameer and Raj. 

Then how that person came in. 

''Show me the recordings.'' I ordered and he quickly brings his laptop and starts the recording. 

It was a man wearing all black and hiding from all the bodyguards, he entered inside. 

But who is he? 

How did he know? 

And why he came? 

My family. 

''We should go home.'' I said to Sameer, and he nodded. 

I ran fastly and went to elevator just thinking about my family, about my love, did he do something to anyone. 

I will not leave that bastard alive, if he even touches a hair of any member of my family. 

I will burn him alive. 

I dismiss the driver and sit on the driving seat. 

With 100+ speed, I started driving and breaking all the signals because this time I want my family safe. 

I quickly reach my home and went inside but when I went inside, environment was all lovely, everyone is laughing and talking to each other. 

Naira was also there with everyone and smiling and also laughing. 

I was huffing. 

Seems like that person didn't do anything to my family, but why did he came and most iportant why did he went towards balcony side. 

Was anyone there who was helping him? 

Was it from my own family. 

''Bhai.'' Diya voice caught my attention, and everyone face turned towards me. 

I smiled and went inside and sat beside Naira, Naira stood up and went inside the kitchen to bring a glass of water for me and for Sameer. 

''Thank you, Naira, I really need it.'' He said while gulping glass of water at one go. 

''You both are early today, what happened, is everything alright, you both are looking tensed.'' 

''No Mom, just tensed related to our upcoming project.'' I said and half-heartedly smile while Naira was looking at me with raised eyebrows, I know she always get to know whenever I'm lying. 

And I also know that she will surely ask me the reason, but I also want to know whether she saw him or not. 

I went to room after signaling Naira to come. 

She nodded and after putting the glass in the kitchen she come along with me. 

We were in the room, and I saw Naira tensed face, like she wants to say something. 

She was fumbling with her finger; I smile lightly and went to her. 

I kneel in front of her and held her hands. 

''What happened baby?'' For others she is fierce lioness but for me she is like a little kid, cute. 

''Nothing.'' She said in a small voice. 

''Are you sure?'' There was no response from her side. 

I stood up and sat beside her on the bed and took her in my lap. 

She shrieked but didn't say anything, after few seconds, she tightly held me and hide her face in my neck. 

''What happened baby, now you are scaring me.'' I said while rubbing my hands on her back to sooth her.

''First promise me you will not get angry.'' She said after unhiding her face from my neck and extended her hand towards me to take promise. 

''Ok baba, promise.'' I said while chuckling. 

''Today when I was doing house chores, I heard some noises from Sam room, first I didn't acknowledge it because I thought she must be doing something, and I don't want to intrude in her privacy. 

But I heard male voices too from there.'' She said and I tighten my hold on her waist.

''Male voice? Did anyone come here to talk with Sam.'' I asked. 

''No, I was in the house whole day, no one came to meet Sam.'' She spoke. 

''Then did you see who he was?'' I asked and she shook her head.

''I indeed peaked but didn't see anything because that person was facing his back and went down from the window.'' She spoke. 

''Does anyone know about this at home?'' I was angry, super angry but I can't blame my family members because now I know this Sam is big clever, I have to do something.

''Don't worry, I will handle everything, don't take stress.'' I said while kissing her forehead.

''An..'' She was about to speak but door burst open, and Naira jumped from my lap.

''Oops.'' It was Sameer. 

''Learn how to knock dumbo.'' I said while throwing the pillow on her face.

''Then you also learn how to lock the door you double dumbo.'' He said while throwing that pillow on me, but I dodged it. 

"Shithead" And we started fighting.

....................................................................................

That's all

I know its a very short chapter.

Bur what to do, too much workloads as well as I am not able to concentrate properly.

So I'm taking a break from wattpad and will return don't know when but will surely return soon.

Please don't be sad, and I'm not leaving my books in a mid, I will surely complete, it's just that first time isn't supporting me and second is that my health nowadays isn't supporting me.

I want to write big updates but due to very less time and less concentration, I'm not able to do so.

I hope you all will understand my problem and I will miss you all.

Please wait for me 🥺🥺🥺🥺

And take care, please don't be sick.