Chapter-49

Naira's POV

After that blissful I woke up early to prepare for my first karvachauth, I'm very excited for this.

But deep inside my stomach is churning like something wrong is about to happen.

But I shrugged off this feeling and continue to be ready for my ready.

As I reached downstairs, all ladies of the house were awake and even dadu and dad was also there.

I touched the feet of elders and they bless me with the beautiful smile.

After few seconds Mumma and papa were also come, from the years, I have been seeing them doing karvachauth fast for each other because they love each other immensely.

NOTE
(Mumma- papa- Naira's parents)
(Mom, dad- Abhimanyu's parents)
NOW DON'T BE CONFUSE.

Since the day they met with Mom and dad, they were forced here to live here till the time when they will take over their company again in which Abhi is working on it and I also.

"Naira, you know this is a like a tradition in our house that on every karvachauth we also do fast for our lovely wives because we can't see them suffer alone, as we they pray for our long life, can't we pray for them and beside that what will we do without them, right." Dadu said and I smiled and nodded.

I'm feeling too much lucky to get to a family like that, I never thought in my dream about it.

"And you know we gents promise our wives on the first day of our marriage that no matter what, we will always support them, whether it's any work and any religion, we will never leave them in middle." Papa said.

Abhi and I relation is also something like that, we also promise each other, whatever the condition I marry, I took vows seriously.

We promise each other to give and take love from each other, we promise each other to understand each other, we promise each other to support each other no matter what happened.

"And since that time, our husband support in my every work we do, whether it's the house work or whether it's an office work, they never consider us only homeworkers, they consider us as a true partner, their better half who is also superior as much as they are." Mom said.

The family, a true family a love I always dream of, I always get a loving family, father love, mother love, brother love everything I received and now I get a very loving husband and my husband family who consider me as their daughter. I can't ask more than that from God.

"I also promise my wife that I never leave her in middle, always trust and support her no matter what happened because she is my true partner, my better half." A voice come from behind breaking my thoughts.

Here comes my husband in his casuals and I smiled with a light pink tint of colour on my cheek.

"So it means you will also fast for her." Mumma asked.

"I will also not, I will only." He said confusing me and also other members of family.

"Means." Dadi asked.

"It means, Naira will not do fast, only I will fast for her." He said and I snapped my neck in his direction, almost saving my neck from cracking.

"What do you mean, and Mr. why do you think I will not keep fast for you, I will and it's my right." I said sternly while folding my hands across my chest.

"Because my dear wife, maybe you are forgetful about your health but I'm not and I don't want that you again faint because of dehydration." He also said while crossing his hands across his chest.