Chapter-24

PLEASE IGNORE THE MISTAKES

MADE BY ME |

Naira's POV

Naira's POV

"When you both want your reception?" Mom asked us and trust me, I never think about it.

"Whenever you all want, I don't have problem." Abhimanyu shrugged it.

After that room moment, I made up the breakfast because I like it very much but dadi and mom denied it to do any household chores because they said that we have maids to do that.

But I said we can make food often and tastes will be different because it will be fun to make for everyone.

She agreed and now about reception which I clearly don't have any idea about.

Dad started saying, "okay, so after two months that is at end of the December your coronation of becoming permanent king is going to occur then at that day we can arranged the reception and at that day I will decide whether Naira will be the queen of the country and able to become the daughter in law of Shekhawat family or not." He declared while looking at me.

My heartbeat raised and a new fear grip my heart, I don't know what will my future in these two months.

But I believe in god that everything will be good.

"Oh, yeah I have applied for your admission in our school that was made by dadu and their response will be come till evening according to academic results and when will I come you will get to know your results." He said to me and I nodded.

"Don't worry, child everything will be goes well." Dadu said to me and smiling assuringly.

I nodded feeling some confidence.

"Bhai, today actually college have holiday so can I and bhabhi and mom go for shopping." She said and shopping, why wasn't I aware about this plan.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said and she grinned.

"Actually it was my idea as now you will soon join the college so you will be needed many clothes and other stuffs." She said.

"Then what about dadu and dadi?" I asked and they smiled.

"Dear, your dadi and I have their own plans of going somewhere and will be returned at night." He said and I nodded.

"So bhabhi, will you go?" She asked.

"I mean, what to say?" I looked over Abhimanyu and he was silently eating his breakfast.

"Dear, don't worry we are with you, come on it will be fun." Mom said to me and with a sigh I nodded.

After breakfast, I collected the dishes and put it in the sink and let maids do it.

After that I went towards my room and Abhimanyu was setting files up in his office bag and when he noticed me, he smiled which I reciprocate it.