Chapter 17

Author Pov:(Warning : Brutal torture)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Author Pov:(Warning : Brutal torture)

Mother queen gulp in fear . Sweats are covering her whole body even Kira .They both are tied with Magical chains so that they cant escape from here .

They both are tied with Magical chains so that they cant escape from here

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Taehyung smirk & leans towards her .

Tae : Tsk.....feeling scared huh ? Where is that smirk that you were showing me at that day .*smirk*

Step Mom :.....Tae...Taehyung my son looks mom did a mistake...plz forgive...her .*gulp*

Tae : Now you realize that im your son ....Oh...devil its step son .*mock*

Step Mom : I.....im...-

Tae : SHUT UP !*shout*

Taehyung grabbed her jaw tightly & glare .

Tae : Bcz of you i lost her .....you are the one who plays with my mind .You put poison in my brain ......bcz of you i become greedy ....bcz of you i lost my love , my mate .*deep voice*

Tae : How can i spare you huh ?*smirk* You need to die but i will give you a worse death step mother . *innocent look*

Tae looks at Kira .

Tae : Oh ..Kira ....i got to that you are also with her ...then let me deal with you first .*Evil smile*

Kira : Plz...plz....Tae...i...im your wife ...*cry*

Tae : Oh ...i forget to tell that our marriage was fake .I didn't mix my blood with you in ritual...it was an illusion by me .*smirk*

Kira : Wha...what ?*shock*

Tae : Yes....i never loved you......thats why i fake our marriage . My real wife is Y/n bcz i never break our wedding bond .*smirk*

Taehyung then put out a knife ,Kira widened her eyes as its not a normal knife its fire knife which is very painful for devils .

Taehyung goes near to her & grabs her hairs tightly .

Kira : Ahhh!

Tae : Shhh....

'Devil's Dark Love: Regret Of Devil '21+||Kth||(Yandere)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें