Chapter 48

Author Pov :

Author Pov :

After 2 weeks-

Y/n is sleeping on their bed or say she is unconscious

Y/n is sleeping on their bed or say she is unconscious. Taehyung is sitting beside her while a female doctor is checking her .

Taehyung was in his office .They came back here 1week ago. Tae was kinda busy with his mafia stuffs so Y/n was with Jimin & Namjoon so that she cant feel lonely . But today morning he got call from Jimin which made him worried as she fainted after throwing out badly .Now he is here with her .

Doctor check her pulse & remove her glasses .

Tae : What happened doc ?*worry*

Doc : Congratulations Mr.Kim *smile* Mrs.Kim is 1 week pregnant .

A happy tears fall from his right eye & he smile & quickly kiss y/n's forehead .

Tae : Thats why you were smelling more sweet then before .*whisper*

Doc : I need to leave Mr.Kim & yeh she need to come tomorrow in my hospital for checkup . There are many pregnancy details i need to tell you .

Tae : Ok doc .

Then she left from there while Taehyung is hugging her body on his lap.

Tae : Finally...our baby will come in our life .*smile*

Tae : *In mind*But wait i need to do that or baby will suck her strength to live as she is in her human self ,she is immortal but its will be painful for my love to feel that pain...no no...i need to do this .

With that he hold her neck gently. His eyes started shining purple .

His canines come out he bites her mate mark . He put his venom in her body which will make her body to tolerate their child's power .As their child is half devil & half human so he is powerful like Taehyung . Now her pregnancy will be normal like other human woman.

After 1 min he pulls out & lick his bite mark to heal it .

After 30 min Y/n come back in her conscious.