Chapter 37

Author pov:

Author pov:

Early morning-

Early morning-

Here Y/n is sleeping while hugging Tae but he is fully awake .He is caressing her bare back & smiling .He put the blanket on her as its kinda cold .Their naked bodies are glued with each others .His one hand is under her head & the is caressing her back under duvet .Its early morning & sun is going to rise .He looks at her neck which is now cover with his bite marks .He is feeling peace as now she is his ,now nobody can separate them again .

Tae : Last night was the best night of my life...*smile*

He looks towards window & the sun is rising he smile & pulls her more close to him & close his eyes .

He fall asleep .

11am-

Y/n slowly open her eyes as sun light hit her eyes .She rub her eyes & found herself in his arms.She look towards his face .

Y/n : Cute .*smile*

Suddenly she remember their last night & her cheeks become red .She shyly smiles while looking at him .

Tae : Hmm...thinking about our last night hmm...*husky voice*

Y/n flinch as she thought he was sleeping .

Y/n hit his chest & hid her face in his bare chest .He chuckled & kiss her bare shoulder .

Y/n : Yeh...dont tease me.*whine*

Tae : Ok ok...sorry my love .*smile*

Tae: Hmm....Good Morning love. *Smile*

Y/n : Good morning Taetae. *smile*

Tae: Now wake up. Baby...are feeling pain ....in your lower part .*worry*

Y/n nodded & whined as she tried to move .

Tae : Dont move ...let me massage your belly & legs...you will feel better .*peck her lips*

Y/n : No...its ok....Tae ...

Tae : Keep quite & let me do ..*cute glare*

Y/n sigh & nodded .

With that, he massage her legs & belly under duvet .

After that he carries her in bridal style & goes inside the washroom.Then Taehyung pull duvet from her body. Now she is naked. He gulp & make her sit in the tub .

He sits with her in the bathtub. He make her sit on his lap. He kiss her shoulder as she is relax now. He clean her body with care & also clean himself.

After that, he wore a bathrobe & also make her wear it.

He carried her in his closet.

Closet-

He makes her wear his hoodie & short

He makes her wear his hoodie & short . He does everything with care & love .He also wear his

He carries her toward bed & makes her lie as he dont want her to do anything .He orders maid to serve their breakfast here & put y/n's luggage in his room .

(Btw all maids are humans here)

He make her eat her food & his one . He gives her painkillers .He told her that today she dont need to go to school & also him .

After that Y/n again fell asleep. He knows she want to sleep more. He just lean on the headboard & make her laid on him. Her tiny body fix in his big bulky body. She hug him & sleep in peace. He kiss her head.

He caress her back inside the shirt. He take iPad to do some office work as she is sleeping.

They spend their whole day sleeping, watching movies, eating food & yeh he helps her in study.

He treat her like a baby, he is now very careful about her .He also notices that her scent is now stronger then before as he mark her & now she will with him forever yes now she is also immortal like him .(But in Mate Bond -If you are immortal then you can willingly die with your mate only , without that you can't be killed or kill yourself)

______________

I will Update Soon.........