Chapter 40

Author pov:

Author pov:

Taehyung stops his car near the school garage. But before y/n can go out he kiss her deeply . After broke their kiss y/n run inside the school with red cheeks & Taehyung is laughing loudly at her cuteness.He didnt want her to come school today as last night he was rough but y/n being stubborn he failed to say that . He park his car & go out from it but he didnt notice that someone saw him with Y/n ,while they were kissing . She is boiling in anger .

Class-

All student stand up & bow to Miss Lin

All student stand up & bow to Miss Lin . She nodded & all of them sit on their seats . She look towards Y/n who is busy with her books & glares at her angrily .

Ms.Lin : Open page 26 .*annoy*

With that she starts her class . During class she was observing y/n , giving her a glare but y/n didnt notice as she was writing notes .While observing her she notice her ring finger , there is her engagement ring .She clenched her fist but didnt show that .

After her class she coldly told y/n to collect all project notes from whole class & carry it towards her cabin .Y/n was confused as she can feel her anger in her voice but she ignore it .

During lunchtime Y/n collect all notes from whole class . She carries it all alone , she is kinda facing small pain in her lower area but she does her work , her friends help her to collect it .

Lin's cabin-

Y/n came inside but saw no one .She knocked it for a long time but she didnt hear anything so she thought to put this notes on her table & leave for her lunch .

She put it but she she can go out someone hit her head with metal & she passed out .

Ms.Lin : Now i need to get rid of you .*smirk*

Meanwhile-

Taehyung walked towards the canteen as he thought maybe his Y/n is there .

Tae's pov :

I go inside the canteen

I go inside the canteen .I spotted her friends but she was not there .

Tae : Jiho where is Y/n ?

Jiho : Sir.....Teacher Lin give her work to collect notes & give it to her .

Mari : Yes Mr.Kim she is 2nd floor .

Tae : Ok thank you .*small smile*

With that i left from there . But i dont know why my heart is beating fast .

Tae : Something is wrong .

I didnt waste my time & run towards 2nd floor .

Author pov:

Ms.Lin signal 2 guys to carry the tied y/n & go out from school back gate .

Ms.Lin : Take her towards our abandoned school .I will go there after 1 hour .Dont you dare to hurt her bcz its my duty to hurt her & kill her .*smirk*

Man1 : Yes mam .

With that they carry the unconscious y/n & go towards back gate . She already turned off all footages .

Ms.Lin : After she gone Taehyung will be in my arms .*laugh crazily*

Taehyung knock Ms.Lin's door & she open it & smile seducely .Tae groan in annoyance & look around .

Tae : Where is y/n ? *cold*

Ms.Lin : Oh...she just left from here .*smile*

Tae feel wrong in her behavior so he just hummed & left .

While crossing corridor -

Tae : Something is wrong . Y/n's smell was in her room but not on this side .I need to find her i know something is wrong .*deep voice*

With that, his eyes turned red & he sniffed her smell. He follows her scent & go towards back gate .

His changes his devil look . His eyes are red & His black wings are out from his back . His upper part is bare & black veins are visible on his body .

 His upper part is bare & black veins are visible on his body

He flew away & followed her scent .

Tae : They made a very wrong mistake....they will pay .*deep dark voice*

Meanwhile -

After finishing her work Lin Kara went out from school & start her car .

Taehyung reach that abandoned school & looks around .

Tae : Dont worry love your Taetae will save you .*deep voice*

With that, he goes inside & continues following her scent .

__________________

I will update Soon.......