Chapter 38(Smut)

Author Pov:

Author Pov:

Next morning-

5:00am(17+)

Here Y/n is sleeping soundly ,she moans in her sleep as Taehyung is sucking her nipple .Yes Taehyung is busy with her boobs . When he wake up early his eyes go towards her cleavage as she is wearing a shirt & panty only . He quickly open her shirt's button & started sucking it like a baby .

Tae : Its so soft .*grabbing her left breast *

Tae is sucking her boobs & licking it .He knows she is a deep sleeper so its easy for him . He hide his face between her boobs & lick the valley of her cleavage .

He finally left her boobs & peck her pouty lips .

He pulls her close to him & smile .

He feel sleepy so he again put her nipple in his mouth & fall asleep while sucking it .(Smut end)

7:00am-

Y/n wake up as she feels sun ray hit on her eyes , she groan & slowly open her eyes .She feel something on her nipple so she look down & widened her eyes ,her left nipple was in Tae's mouth ,her cheeks become red & she slowly pulled it back & button her shirt .Her cheeks re fully red & she sit on the bed . She look at his innocent face & smile . She pecks his lips & go towards washroom for her morning routine .

After she come out of the washroom wearing bathrobe ,she didnt see Tae on bed .So she went towards mirror & started drying her hairs with towel . Suddenly she feel manly hands circle around her waist ,she shyly smile as its her Taebear . Taehyung smile & hide his face in her neck & start to place kisses on her bare shoulder .

Tae : Good morning love .*sleepy voice*

Y/n : Go...good morning Tae .*smile*

Y/n close her eyes as she is feeling good , his kisses are very affective for her .

Y/n : Tae..go & get ready...we...we need to go to school...ah...~*moan*

Y/n moan as he suck her sweet spot near her ear .