Chapter 18

Author Pov :(Warning : Brutal Torture)

After 30 years-

A painful scream is coming from dark basement corridors. All guards gulping in fear . As they know their King is now a heartless beast .

 As they know their King is now a heartless beast

Taehyung is sitting on his chair while sipping his wine smirking at the person who is screaming loudly in another cell .

Its a girl who is tied with rope, her hands are tied with rope on the ceiling, her legs are in air but she is screaming bcz wild wolves are eating, biting her legs . Taehyung is giving her punishment bcz she tried to seduce him , she even stole Y/n's bracelet which he gave her in their wedding .After he caught her he didn't show any mercy. Her lower part is covered with blood, a wolf is eating her left leg's flesh & another one is biting her brutally.

Tae : are you enjoying step mom .*smirk*

Taehyung looks towards his stepmom who is lying on a table but her hands & legs are tied . Her face is burned, her melt flesh can be seen if you look at her face . Her one eye is blind as Taehyung stabs a knife in it . Her whole body is paining.He always gives her pain & heal her then again torture her . Stepmother is shivering in fear as she can hear flesh tearing noise .That girl is dead as its silent now .

Tae : Aww...my wolves enjoy your Lunch .*evil smile*

With that he snap his fingers & that girl body fell on the floor & wolves tear her body apart, enjoying their meal .

Tae : So boring .*sigh*

Taehyung look at his step mom & caress her hair * pout .

Tae : Dont worry i will kill you soon but after torturing you more .*smirk*

He laugh evilly & left from there .

____Royal Court____

Jimin : King ....we give warning to Lucas but he is ignoring our warnings & giving our enemies shelter .

Taehyung : That bastard *gritting teeth*

Yoongi : If you say we can attack them King .*cold voice*

TaeHyung : Do it .*deep voice*

Yoongi : Ok my KING .*bow*

Taehyung : First gather our spies & tell them to give us details about his place 's map & then attack them . First attack their weak point *smirk*

Yoongi : Ok my King .*smirk*

_________________

Here Taehyung is  giving a bath to our cute bunny Joo

Here Taehyung is giving a bath to our cute bunny Joo .Who is now a big bunny .

Taehyung uses his powers & give Joo a big life like devil but he can be killed, thats why Taehyung is very careful about him .

Mr.Joo is very naughty & loves to play with Tae .He always stays with his side , he is also like Tae missing Y/n .

Tae : Yeh ....Joo don't eat bubbles.*Softly *

But Mr. Joo is being himself he just do that which he want . He flash water on Tae's face & Tae laugh .

Tae : You naughty Bunny !!*playful glare*

after a lot struggle, he finish his bath. After that, he give Joo to a maid as its Joo's eating time . Tae is attached with Joo a lot .

After that, he also take a long shower .He always think about her . His life become empty without her .Every night he cries for her while holding her dresses .

Taehyung is lying on his bed while holding her dress in his arms, his eyes are closed as he is kinda sleepy

Taehyung is lying on his bed while holding her dress in his arms, his eyes are closed as he is kinda sleepy .

Its been 30 years, its hard for him to live without her . He also got to know why he didn't got to know she was his mate. His stepmom used a spell on him that didn't let her mate smell near his nose. But when she died, that spell broke & he felt her being his mate . Being lonely affected him a lot . He becomes cold to everyone, he is only open with Joo . He became cruel & heartless. His heart is only for his Y/n . He torture himself by eating prisoner's meal which Y/n used to eat at that time , whip himself, cut himself but its heal like always bcz of his powers .He always looks at that watch waiting for its glow .

_____________________________

I will update Soon.........