Chapter 31

Author pov:

Y/n slowly opens her eyes ,her vision is blur ,she rubs her eyes to clear it

Y/n slowly opens her eyes ,her vision is blur ,she rubs her eyes to clear it .She looks at the ceing & feel herself in soft mattress.She sits on her bed & look around .

Y/n : Wait i was in -

Tae : You were in old classroom where Sijon locked you .

She look at her left side & found Taehyung is sitting on a couch with worried look .

Y/n's eyes become teary as she remember that incident .She look down at her dress which is ok .Suddenly she feel herself in his arms . She didnt able to hold herself & cry loudly in his arms .

Taehyung caress her hair to make her feel good .He hug her back tightly .

Tae : SHH......its ok...im here .*kiss her head*

After few min Y/n pull back from hug & sniff ,her whole face is red bcz of crying .

Tae : Look your face is now red .Now stop crying i saved you from them .*caress her cheek*Do you know your tears hurts me a lot .

Y/n : Why ?*whisper*

Tae : Bcz i love you my love .*smile*

Y/n become freeze on her place ,her cheeks turn into red .

Y/n shook her head & smile shyly .

Tae : Dont hide i also know that you love me .*boxy smile*

Y/n : Well yes ....i ...love you Mr.Kim .*shyly look down *

Tae chuckled at her cuteness .

Tae : Then why didnt you confess to me .*tease*

Y/n : Hmm...i thought maybe you dont like me as you are rich ,handsome businessman when im just a student .*look down*

Tae : I fall for you when i first saw you y/n .*smile*

He look at her with love , y/n feel whole zoo in her tummy .

Tae : I love you & u also love me then . i should ask you .Do you will be my future wife .*smirk*

Y/n : *shy* ye...yes.*look down*

Taehyung show her his boxy smile & smash his lips with her .At first Y/n was shocked but in few sec she started kissing him back .

Tae hold her neck & kiss her deeply .He suck her lips but as its y/n's first kiss so she dont know how but still she try to kiss him back. They are kissing passionately .

After 3 min he pull out from kiss with a pop sound & they both are breathing heavily .

Tae : I love you y/n & i really love you .I know you think all rich boys are playboy but im not like them .There was a time used to be with girls but you changed my mind , you changed me , your innocence made me fall for you i saw you a long time ago ,i waited for you all years & now you are with me then how can i able to stay away from you .*teary*i really love you my love . i swear .

Y/n wipe his tears & peck his lips .

Y/n : You dont need to say anything i can read your eyes ,your eyes showing your love for me .I love you Taetae .*smile*

Taehyung smile & kiss her again .

After few min they broke it & he peck her forehead .

Y/n : Tae what about our parents .*worry*

Tae : Dont worry i will make them agree my love .Soon you will be my Mrs.Kim ,my Queen .*smile*

Y/n smile & hug him .

Y/n broke their hug .

Y/n look at the clock & gasp as its 3 pm .Taehyung notice that & smile.

Tae : Dont worry i will drop you at home & today i have a meeting after 2 hours .*smile*

Y/n : Oh...ok then .*cute smile*

Tae : But first you need to eat something lets go & eat our lunch which we both didnt done .

Y/n nodded & Tae help her to stood up & carry her in bridal style .

Y/n gasp as he started to walk out from his room.

Y/n : Tae put me down .*shy*

Tae : You are my Queen & Queen's place is King's arms .8smile*

Y/n shyly smile & hide her face in his neck while Taehyung chuckled .

Tae :*In mind* Finally u r in my arms .*smile*

After their lunch Tae drop y/n to her mansion . Y/n didnt tell her mother about that incident as she dont want her in stress & lie to her that she was with her friend .

Kim Empire-

Mr.Wang Jackson i mean Y/n dad is sitting on the chair & his secretary Mr. Lin is also here .Jackson is tired as he need to go back to Japan after this meeting .

Then Taehyung enters like a king & sit on his chair .All of them bow to him & Taehyung nods & Stop Jackson from bowing him .

Tae : You are elder then me Mr.Wang so you dont need to bow to me .

Jackson smile bcz of his politeness while Jungkook's mouth is wide open but Jimin close his mouth .

Jackson : Ok Mr.Kim .*smile*

Tae : I think we should start meeting .*deep voice*

With that meeting start & Wang 's secretary show Kims their projects which really impressive for Taehyung .

After 1 hour-

That meeting over finally & everyone look at Taehyung .

Tae : Im really interested in your project Mr.Wang . Kim Empire will collab with Wang industry.

Jackson smile & shook his hands with Taehyung .

After that Jackson left from there as he need to go .

Taehyung is still here while smiling & both Jimin & Jungkook is looking him .

Tae : What?

Jimin : Nothing just thinking how you changed for her .*smile*

Jk : Hyung i really cant wait for your wedding .*excited*

Jimin : Dont worry Kook soon its will happen .*smirk*

Taehyung also smirk .