Chapter 01

Moon Verse -

Its a beautiful world of angels. It's another earth but more beautiful than the real earth. King of Angel is ruling here with peace. Angels are good but some can be bad but it's rare. They know how to love . Angels of the royal family only have supernatural powers. All royal persons have their own unique powers. They all are symbols of brightness & happiness. Now, this world is ruled under King YoenJun, the first son of the Moon Royal family. After King's death, his Son took his place. King Yeonjun (30)is a peace-loving King, brave, powerful, loves his kingdom a lot & a loving big brother. His little sister Princess of Moon Verse, Princess Y/n, is a cheerful, innocent, cute girl. Her beauty is no joke .she is only 16 (Angel live long but she is only 16 now) She is blessed with a rare power which is the 'Healing power ' This power is very rare, fairy God Mother blessed Y/n with this power when she was in her Mom's womb. A few years ago, King & Queen passed away. So Yeonjun is now taking care of his little, loving sister. He is very protective of her. After losing their parents they both are now only for each other. No one knows about her outside of Moon Verse. Btw Angels live a long life & they can't get old.

__________________________

Moon Verse-

Garden Area -

Garden Area -