Chapter 22

Author pov:

Author pov:

After 3 years-

Mia goes inside Y/n's room

Mia goes inside Y/n's room .She go towards her crib & saw something with make her smile .Y/n is sleeping with a baby bunny .

(Like this )

(Like this )

She is sleeping while holding her bunny close to her .Mia smiled & caress her head .

This bunny is with Y/n after her 3rd birthday.Her parents dont know where this baby bunny come from & stick with Y/n . That bunny is a boy & Y/n's best friend . Her parents really dont have any problem with her bunny as he is cute & friendly with Y/n . When they found him near y/n in their garden when she was playing with her toys . That bunny stay with her from morning to evening then its goes somewhere but no one know where .He always come here & plays with her .That bunny is very protective of her .

Afternoon-

Here Y/n is sitting on a mat & playing with her toys & her cute bunny

Here Y/n is sitting on a mat & playing with her toys & her cute bunny. Mia is reading a book .

Jehun : Y/n *happy*

Jehun run towards his sister & hug her . He peck her cheek but that bunny started jumping in anger & sit on y/n's lap .

Jehun : Hey you bunny don't be jealous she is my sister .*glare*

Mia laughs at them as its not new . Bunny always pushed Jehun from y/n & jehun started arguing with him .

But they dont know someone is watching them .

*in call*

??: Boss they are with that girl .

??: When she will be alone , catch her & take her in our place . I know Jackson love her daughter a lot & i will give him pain bcz of him i lost my huge project .*anger*

??: Boss dont worry i will do it but double my money .

??: Ok done .

They cut the call .

??: I need to do something .

After few hours-

Y/n is sleeping cuddling with her bunny as she is tired but bunny is fully awake & admiring her .She is sleeping in her bassinet which Jackson bought for her . Mia is sipping her coffee & reading book .

Then a maid come here .

Maid : Mam Master Jehun is calling you as he need some help maybe .

Mia : Oh but.....Y/n .

Maid : Dont worry mam im here .*smile*

Mia : Ok but after few min take her inside ok .

Maid : Ok mam .

With that Mia goes inside their mansion .That maid look at Y/n & smirk .

(She is not new maid , she is working here for many years & everyone trust her bcz of her good behave.)

Maid : Finally i will be rich .*Smirk*

But she dont that that bunny can understand her very well .

She Looks here & there & takes her out from her bassinet but that Bunny is still in her arms . She tried to remove that bunny but Y/n slowly started wake up so she panic & held both of them .

Maid : Aish i also need to take this shit bunny with me .*anger*

She tries to remove it again but bunny bite her fingers .She gasped but didnt make noise or guards could come here .

Maid : U little shit .*curse*

Then she didn't try to do it again & started to walking towards back side of Wang house as that place is closed .But she use a key & opens that gate & goes out with Y/n & bunny .

____________________

She goes inside an abandoned factory .There are many men with suits holding guns .She go towards that person ,the boss of this group .

She go towards that person ,the boss of this group

Maid : Boss here is his daughter .*smile*

Boss : Hmm....cute girl...but poor her she will die ....wait rabbit ?

Maid : Oh...its her rabbit ....i can't remove him bcz i did then she will wake up & start crying & i swear i hate her crying noise .*annoy*

Boss : Hmm...ok .Now I need to call her father .*smirk*

Then a girl came with a baby crib & that maid put her in but she didn't notice that the real bunny was not in her arms, it was a toy bunny .

________________

I will update Soon.........