Chapter 14

Author Pov :(Start the Song)

After 1 day-

This room is in a mess, everything is broken like he is. Bedsheets are on the floor, vases are broken on the floor. You can say this room is a mess like his life . A man is sitting on the cold floor, leaning on the bed's edge. His eyes are red , dry tears are on his cheeks, hairs are messy.No one can say that he is the King of Devils .He is sitting there like a lifeless body . His soul is screaming for her warmth, her smile , her laugh . Her memory is flashing in front of his eyes. He is cursing himself for hurting her , and made her cry . Her last painful smile is flashing in front of his eyes . He screams in pain , his heart is paining . He regrets his action, his greediness makes him lose her, his love , his wife , his mate . Yes Y/n was his mate. His eyes were closed at that time to realize that . Now after losing her he is feeling like he lost his soul .

Tae : Im sorry...love *sob* plz come back.....your Taebear is crying.....*sob*

He is crying like a child.

After gaining his consciousness he locks himself in his room.He doesn't want to meet anyone .He is feeling empty .

Regret is eating him alive.

Tae : AHHH!!!

He stood up & slapped himself countless times. He feels like kill himself but he can't die .He is feeling weak without her .

Tae punched the wall.He kept punching & that wall cracked bcz of his powerful punches.His eyes are full of tears. He then pulls out a magical Dark whip , he smirks .

Tae : You did wrong Taehyung now feels pain........Bcz of you ......she is gone .......!!!

He is angry with himself. He is torturing himself .He whipped himself with Dark Whip which is very painful for devils , its cant kill him but its can give him pain a lot .

Meanwhile, Yoongi hears his painful crying & sobbing from outside but he can't do anything . Then every member came here with sad face . Suddenly they hear a big breaking sound which make them panic they break the door & go inside . They all widened their eyes as they punched the wall & that wall was cracking . They saw his whip mark on his back & that whip was now on the floor . They quickly go towards him . Jungkook stops his hands .

Tae : Leave me .....I deserve that!!!!

Hosek & Jin drag him towards the couch & make him sit but he try to stand up & cry hard .

Jin feel anger & slaps him hard .Tae is king but Jin is like a big brother to Tae .Taehyung cry more & sob .

Jin : Stop this craziness!!!

Jin : I know she is gone but she is watching you Tae !!! She will be hurt more if she sees you like this....Calm yourself!!!*yell*

Tae : How...how....*cry*i...i lost my love ......!

Yoongi : Oh so now you are feeling love towards her .*mock*

Tae : *cry*...i love her from that day when we meet...but my stubbornness..... didn't let me show that ....*sob*

Tae : Kook plz....tell her to come...back to...i swear i will ...never hurt her again .*hiccup *....plz...*cry*

Jungkook's eyes are also full with tears.They know he did wrong but still he is their little brother. They cant leave him like this .

Jungkook : Hyung .....hold yourself.... don't make it hard for us...you need to calm down....

Tae didnt say anything, just looked at the floor & crying .

Jin look at Namjoon & nodded. Namjoon uses his powers & makes Tae unconscious. Jin look at his injured hands & put herbal medicines on it .Jin is like a Royal Doctor . After that Jimin help them to change his clothes, They call maids to clean the whole room .For now they will let him unconscious for few days bcz they are thinking of bringing back Y/n .

They don't know how but they will do anything for their brother . Jungkook , Hoseok & Yoongi will stay here & Jin ,Namjoon & jimin left the castle .

_____________

East side of DarkLand-

NamJoon : Jin Hyung, why are we here ? & this house

NamJoon : Jin Hyung, why are we here ? & this house .*confuse*

Jimin : hyung plz place is like-

Jin cut him .

Jin : Witch house .*smile*

Jin : Remember guys, I told you about my cousin sister Jisoo . She is a powerful & good witch. She can help us to bring back Y/n .

Then a lady comes here with a smile its Jisso .

Jisoo : Jin Oppa .*smile*

Jin hugs her .

Jin : How are you Sooya .

Jisoo : Good *pout* but i missed you a lot .

Jin smile .

Jin : Sooya we need your help so can you help us .

Then they explain whole thing to her .

Jisoo : I can't bring her back but i can bring Immortal Angel & plead him to give back Queen Y/n .

___________

I will update Soon.........