Chapter 42

Author pov:

Author pov:

After 1 week-

Here y/n is in her room pouting as she is missing Tae . At the morning Taehyung dropped her in Wang Mansion as her parents are back . Taehyung said he also need to go to DarkLand for some work . Her mom told her that her cousin big sister Jia is coming here to meet her as her vacation starts today .

After that incident, Taehyung was with y/n . He removed that memory from her brain & thats why she is so calm & cheerful like before. Taehyung even disguised himself as Ms.Lin & lied to people that she is moving out of the country so that no one could find about her . Even Taehyung removed memory of Y/n real death (past life) from all people of DarkLand only 6 his friends know about this now . He made an illusion that Tae's stepmom killed Y/n for mother ,he use his illusion power & even Yoenjun was also trapped in his power .

 He made an illusion that Tae's stepmom killed Y/n for mother ,he use his illusion power & even Yoenjun was also trapped in his power

Y/n : I miss Tae so much .But as a soon-to-be queen ,i need to understand him right y/niee .*smile*(talking with herself)

Then her mother called her for lunnch & y/n being foodie,she just run towards dinning room .

Meanwhile- WARNING :BRUTAL K***LING 

DarkLand-

Taehyung is sipping his wine while sitting on his king chair

Taehyung is sipping his wine while sitting on his king chair .In background, a woman is screaming in pain as her legs are on boiling water. Her hands are tied with ceiling & her legs are in a big water pot which is boiling .