Valentines Day with Papa Rossi

Your dad missed Valentine's Day for work. It was both of your favourite time of year. As Valentine's Day is the day of love, your dad made sure to show how much he loved you. As your mom isn't in your life and it's just the two of you. You didn't really see any examples of love as your dad has left his love life quite private.

With your dad's work though he often sees that people from broken homes end up in shitty relationships with abusive people. Not that you came from a broken home. Yes you didn't have a mom but your dad loved you enough that you didn't feel like you were missing anything. If you ever had any questions that you couldn't ask your dad you could always ask Emily.

Yes you could ask Penelope and JJ too but JJ has her own kids and Penelope can't keep her mouth shut to save her life. So Emily was always your go to person. As she doesn't have a great relationship with her dad, your dad has became her father figure and so naturally your dad saw him as a daughter. Which meant that Emily was like your older sister in a way.

Your dad wouldn't have to worry about you dating anyone toxic. After all, he set the bar very high and reminds you about how special you are and tells you that you need to be treated that way by them as well.

Anyway since your dad missed Valentine's Day, he planned on making it up and having a belated Valentine's Day. You've done this before with a bunch of holidays so you never really got mad. Your dad always felt extremely guilty and would try go all out. He would also try and make it up as soon as possible which meant that since he came home last night, you were going to wake up to "Valentine's Day" tomorrow.

So it was no surprise when you woke up to classical music playing. You checked the time and your alarm wasn't going off for another 15 minutes. You sigh before getting out of bed and taking a nice long shower. Once you got out, you put on your uniform and some light makeup before styling your hair.

You finally make your way downstairs where your dad was making his signature heart shaped pancakes that he makes every year. "Happy Valentines Day mi amore" he says as he sees you. "Morning Papa" you say as you sit down. He gives you a stack of heart shaped pancakes with raspberries on top before getting you utensils. He then passes you your iced coffee. Before he joins you and drinks his coffee.

You go to school and thankfully you ended up doing most of your homework in school so you didn't have any to do tonight-or well you just were just going to finish the rest in school.

When you get home, you saw that your dad wasn't home yet. On your desk in your room was a box of chocolates and flowers with a mini note. "Reservations booked for 7 xo" you smile to yourself before you started watching tv and scrolling through your phone. At around 5:30 you got a text from your dad saying he should be home in 30 minutes and that you guys would be leaving in an hour.

You start getting ready. You do your hair and makeup before you heard your dad come in. You then get dressed and put on the earrings he got you last year. You had a feeling you were going to get either a bracelet or necklace this year so you decided against putting them on. You grab a denim jacket and throw on your shoes before making your way downstairs.

You saw your dad texting someone. He was smiling slightly and you were happy to see him happy but at the same time you didn't want to know about his love life. He looks up from his phone and could immediately read your face. "Relax it's just Emily" he says as you sigh in relief as he rolls his eyes.

"She says that she just parked the car and by the way you look beautiful" he says as he pulls you in for a hug. "Thank you papa" you say before you hear Emily's voice "hope im not ruining the moment" she jokes "Emily" you say all excited before you quickly run and give her a hug. "Hey kiddo" she says as she hugs you back. Emily definitely gives the best hugs. "I missed you" she says as you smile. "Happy Valentine's Day" you say as she chuckles. "Happy Valentine's Day" she says back before you break apart from your hug and she goes and hugs your dad.

You all go to the car and drive to the restaurant before you walk in. Emily insisted on driving home so she went ahead and ordered your dad his scotch before he could protest. You all ate bread to start before looking at the menu for dinner. You decided to share with Emily. You were going to order the pizza while she orders the pasta. Dad just rolls his eyes at this because you guys do this all the time. Your dad orders a steak and Emily then gets him another glass of scotch.

Your dad then gives you and Emily both a bag from Tiffany. "Dave" Emily says with a sigh as he smiles and you both start to open it. He gives you both necklaces. Emily's in silver and yours in gold. "Thank you papa" you say as Emily puts in on for you. You then go over and give him a hug before Emily gives him one too. Emily then opens her handbag and gives your dad an envelope.

"Emily" he says displeased as he raises his eyebrow before opening it. It was a day pass to this new golf course that just opened for this weekend. "And I can take care of y/n for the day" she says with a smile. "Hey I don't need" you start saying before you feel a kick from under the table. You shut up as your dad raises an eyebrow. You both smile before looking at each other. She gives you the eyes as you grew excited.

Your food came as you all ate before you order gelato and Emily drives you home. You bring Emily to your room to show her your bouquet and she slips you an envelope as well. You open it up and see day passes to a spa. "Thank you thank you thank you" you say as you give her a big hug and she smiles. "Happy Valentine's Day" she says with a smile.

Criminal Minds one shots with kidsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें