Home Alone- Reids daughter

TW: abOrtion

It was a Friday night and your dad was away on a case. You had finished all of your homework and were bored. You open your phone and text your boyfriend.

Y/N: I'm bored wanna come over? My dads away

BF: I can't my curfew is in an hour 😞

Y/N: Just stay the night then ❤️

BF: told them I was staying at Ben's house and they believed me-see you in 10

You were in your sweatpants but you didn't feel like changing. You heard the familiar knock on your door as you run to the front door. You open as you see your boyfriend waiting there for you. You lunge in and give him a big hug. "Hey handsome" you say as he gives you a quick peck on the lips. "Hey" he says as you take his hand and drag him to the couch. "Want to watch tv?" you ask as he smiles. "Sure" he says as you lean over and grab the remote. You flick through Netflix before pulling up a random movie.

You press play as you start to cuddle him. 10 minutes into the movie, he moves his arm as he wraps it around your body. He slowly moves his hand down until it grazes over your nipple. You shudder a bit before his hand starts tugging on the bottom of your sweatshirt. He slowly pulls it up as you let him. You move as you start straddling him.

You guys had sex as bf/n pulls out right before he cums. Bf/n doesn't like condoms and assured you that the pullout method was fine. Although you knew that he was wrong, you didn't want to fight him on it. So you let him and just prayed that you didn't get pregnant. So far it has worked so you believed that you were fine until you guys break up and hope that your next boyfriend likes condoms.

You were cuddling in bed with your boyfriend as you hear your door open. You see your dad there as he was in shock. "Dad" you say in shock as you sit up and pull the blanket up to cover your chest as bf/n quickly shifts away from you.

He leaves the room in shock as your boyfriend quickly jumps up and gathers his clothes. He throws them on real quick before running out to the front door. You quickly jump up and put on some clothes. You see your dad on the phone quietly shouting about the whole situation.

He didn't see you so you quickly run to your bedroom and jump in bed before you start crying. You ended up falling back to sleep before your dad wakes you up again. "Sweetie" he says as you slowly wake up. "I'm going to talk and you are going to listen okay?" he says as you nod.

"What were you thinking? Sneaking your boyfriend into the house while I'm not home. You know how I feel about bf/n being over without someone supervising." he says as you nod, the tears finning your eyes.

"I'm sorry dad" you say as you could see the disappointment in his eyes. "For the next month you are grounded" he starts saying as you were in shock. Your dad has never seriously grounded you before. "Dad" you whine as he looks at you seriously. "Do you want to make that 2?" he asks as you stay quiet. "I'm also taking your car keys away and installing a camera by the front door" he says as you looked shocked. "But dad how am I gonna get to school?" you ask. "I can drive you and Penelope can drive you when I'm on cases" he says as you were still shocked.

"And how do I get home?" You then ask. "Simple, you can stay in the library until I pick you up. If I can't, I will text you and Stacy from the third floor can pick you up." "But dad her daughter is a furry" you say as he doesn't look amused. "I don't care if her daughter barks at you, you are getting a ride from her and you will be grateful." He says as you felt the tears heavily streaming down your face.

"I'm sorry dad I promise I will never do it again" you plead. He looks at you calmer. "I know you will sweetie but that doesn't mean I'm letting you get away with it. You broke my trust and violated my biggest rule" he says as you nod. You start heavily crying now as he wraps his arms around you for a hug. You hug him back as he rubs your back. "It's okay sweetheart, I'm not mad-just disappointed" he says as you nod.