Jemily taking you to your first concert

Your mom's got home late last night. You were already asleep by the time they arrived home. You wake up to the smell of pancakes filling the penthouse.

You hop out of bed as you make your way towards the kitchen. You could hear Taylor Swift being played on the speakers as you hear your mom's laughing.

"Morning Mom" you say as you see Emily setting the table. "Morning y/nn" she responds back as you give her a big hug. "Happy anniversary" you say as she kisses the top of your head. "Thank you" she says before JJ appears.

"No love for me?" she asks as you break away from Emily's arms and walk towards JJ. "Morning momma" you say as she gives you a big hug. "Morning y/n, how did you sleep?" she asks as she tucks the stray hair behind your ear. "Good, happy anniversary" you say as she smiles.

"Thanks munchkin, you ready for breakfast?" she asks as you go to sit down. "Depends, who made it?" you ask as both your moms started laughing. "I did" JJ says as you felt relieved. "Then I am starving" you say as you watch Emily bring you over the stack of pancakes while JJ brings over some orange juice.

JJ starts pouring everyone a drink as Emily puts a pancake on your plate. "Nutella?" Emily asks as you nod your head yes as JJ grabs the Nutella jar from the cupboard. "Strawberries as well?" JJ asks as you nod your head no. JJ comes back over as both your moms come over and sit down.

You all dig in and you could see Emily had a sneaky grin on her face as you looked at JJ. She looked back at you as you both made a face. You both continued eating until eventually you were finished. "Y/N can you clear the table while I grab something really quick?" Emily asks as you nod before you stand up and start loading the plates into the dishwasher as JJ helps. Emily runs off and you look at JJ. "What's that all about?" you ask as she shrugs. "No clue" she says as you eventually both finish. You sit down as you see your mom come down with something hidden behind her back.

"Now I know you talked about exchanging gifts tonight but I can't wait any longer" Emily says as she passes JJ a black box with a pink ribbon on it. JJ smiles as she undoes the ribbon and opens the box.

JJ gasps as she turns to mom "Emily Elizabeth Prentiss are these real?" she asks as she nods her head with the biggest grin. You were still confused as she takes it out of the box. There you see 3 tickets and 3 wrist bands. JJ lunges towards Emily as she gives her the biggest hug. "I love you so much" JJ says as she gives your mom the biggest kiss.

"Mama what is it?" you ask as you still couldn't figure it out. "Mom got us three tickets to see Taylor Swift tonight in NYC" she says as your mom chuckles. "Momma are you serious?" you ask as you jump up from your seat. "Mom did you really get Taylor Swift tickets?" you ask as she nods her head.

You give her the biggest hug as you felt JJ's arms wrap around you as well as you were all in a group hug. "Oh my god, what will I wear?" you suddenly ask in a panic. "Penelope said that she would be more than happy to take you shopping now" mom said as she looks at her watch. "She should be here in 15m" your mom says as you run upstairs.

You run back downstairs once you were ready and you saw Penelope in the living room with your moms. "Hi gumdrop" she says as you smile. "Aunt Penny" you say as she gives you a big hug. "You ready to go?" she asks as you nod. "Bye mom, bye momma" you say as you give them both a big hug. "Bye munchkin" they both say as you leave with Aunty Pen.

You found the perfect outfit as you decided to go for her Midnight album look. You pick up a midnight blue sparkly dress with some glittery silver sneakers. You then bought some jewellery with stars on it before you spotted a denim jacket with Silver stars bejewelled on the back.

Penelope drives you back home and you walk in to find both your moms were gone. You could hear music blaring from their bedroom as you made your way upstairs. You open their door cautiously and see your mom packing a suitcase and you could hear the shower running.