Derek doesnt approve of your outfit

You were going to a friends sweet 16 tonight. You were so excited to go. You had been planning out your outfit for months. Your dress finally came in a week ago. You had gone online shopping and bought the cutest dress off of Princess Polly. It was a tight black deep v neck and the dress ended just under your ass. It was shorter than expected but you look great in it. You had never felt so confident in an outfit before and couldn't wait to show it off.

You got your nails done yesterday. They were french tips which looked so cute with the dress. As they were subtle and didn't take any attention away from the dress. You also got your eyebrows done yesterday and they looked clean and sharp. You took a shower and shaved your legs. You were finished your makeup and had just straightened your hair.  You did a Smokey eye look with a dark red lip. You put on fake lashes and did eyeliner as well as using a bunch of bronzer and highlighter. You rarely wore that much makeup but you wanted to look your best tonight.

Your hair was pin straight now and it ended just below your bra strap. You throw on your dress, put your handbag on over your shoulder and grab your heels, carrying them so your dad wouldn't hear you sneak out and see you in your dress. You go to your jewellery box and grab a pair of hoop earrings as well as your Kendra Scott necklace that you begged your parents to get you for your birthday.

You try sneaking downstairs and made your way down the stairs without passing your dad. Your dad had came back from a case earlier today so he was tired. You were hoping that he went to bed and was currently taking a nap. Your dad was aware that you were going out tonight because your mom told him. He didn't seem to care though because you managed to find a ride there and back so he didn't have to drive you. Your mom was working an overnight shift at the hospital tonight so she wouldn't see your outfit which you were glad because you knew that she would probably make you change.

You could hear the TV downstairs and prayed that it was just Hank watching it and that your dad was upstairs. His bedroom door was closed so you couldn't see if he was in there or not. You make it to the bottom of the stairs and saw Hank on your dads lap as they were snuggled up on the couch together watching a football game. "Shit" you whisper as you knew that it would be hard to sneak out without your dad seeing you as the couch was right by the front door. You slowly tip toe  your way to the front door. After about 10 mini steps, the floorboard creaks. You see you dad tense up as he grabs the remote and pauses the tv before whipping his head around the room. You see his nervous state switch to anger as the two of you make eye contact. He looks you up and down before opening his mouth.

"And where do you think you are you going young lady?" he asks with a little sass in his tone. "I'm going to Ari's sweet 16, I cleared it with mom" you say trying to sound confident. "Not dressed like that" he says back still angry. "Dad stop" you say back. "Go upstairs and change into something more appropriate" he says. "Daddy please" you plead very annoyed. "Does your mother know that you are going out dressed like that?" he asks mad. "Yes" you lie trying to not show fear. "I know your lying, get your little ass upstairs and change or you're not going" he says "dad stop" you say trying to hold your ground. "y/n I'm serious" he says sternly.

You hear a ping from your phone as you look down and break eye contact. It was your friend who told you that she was here. You put on your heels as he is still looking at you sternly. "Oh looks like I have to go now" you say with a big smile as you quickly speed walk to the front door" "Y/N" your dad shouts as you close the door and hop into the car.