Chapter 25

As the group eagerly prepared to move into Jin's parents' mansion, excitement filled the air. One by one, they began to shift their belongings, eager to start this new chapter of their journey together.

"Wow, this place is amazing!" Jimin exclaimed, marveling at the glamour of the mansion as he stepped through the front door.

"It's like something out of a movie," Jhope added, his eyes wide with wonder.

Jin smiled with pride as he showed his friends around the house, pointing out the various rooms and amenities.

"I'm glad you guys like it. My parents were happy to let us use it," Jin said, a hint of nostalgia in his voice.

As they explored the mansion, the group quickly realized that there were only three bedrooms available for them to share.

"We'll have to figure out how to divide up the rooms," RM noted, scratching his head in thought.

"We could pair up and share rooms," Suga suggested a practical solution to the problem.

The group agreed, eager to make the best of their living arrangements.

"Okay, how about Taehyung and Jungkook share the master bedroom since they're the closest?" RM proposed.

Taehyung and Jungkook exchanged a look and nodded in agreement, happy to share a space together.

"That leaves Jin and RM to share one room, and Jhope, Jimin, and me in the last room," Suga said, dividing up the rooms evenly.

The group nodded in agreement, satisfied with the arrangement.

As they settled into their new rooms, the group felt a sense of friendship and excitement about the journey ahead. With their creative energies combined and their bond as strong as ever, they knew that they were destined for greatness.

______

The sun was setting, casting a warm glow over the sprawling grounds of Jin's parents' mansion as the group gathered in the living room, their laughter filling the air.

"This is surreal, guys. I can't believe we're actually living here!" Jimin exclaimed, flopping down on one of the plush sofas with a contented sigh.

"It's like a dream come true," Taehyung added, gazing around the room in wonder.

Jin smiled at his friends, his heart full of happiness. "I'm just glad we can all be together like this. It's going to be an adventure."

As the evening wore on, they found themselves gathered around the dining table, feasting on a delicious meal prepared by Jin, as usual.

"This is amazing!" Jhope exclaimed, his mouth full of food as he dug into his meal with zeal.

"I could get used to this," RM joked, raising his glass in a toast to their newfound luxury.

As they finished their meal, the group retreated to the comfort of the living room, where they spent the evening chatting and laughing late into the night.

In their shared rooms, each member found ease and comfort in the presence of their friends. Jungkook and Taehyung stayed up late into the night, sharing stories and dreams as they settled into their new space together.

"This is going to be so much fun, Tae. I'm glad we're sharing this room," Jungkook said, a smile tugging at his lips as he looked at his friend and shifted to his side, hugging him tight.

Taehyung nodded, feeling a sense of excitement bubbling up inside him. "Yeah, it's going to be epic, Kook. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us." taehyung said, hugging him back.