Chapter 22

Taehyung parked the car in parking, got out of the car, moving towards the dorm.

"I have never lived in a Dorm, how is your experience going to live in a dorm"? Taehyung asked walking along with him

"It's nice, just me and my room, it's my first experience as well," Jimin told him, taking the stairs towards his dorm.

He opened the door, let him enter the door,

"It's small, you can sit on the chair and wait until I get my things or you can explore," Jimin asked, going towards the cupboard to get his clothes

Taehyung nodded and stood in front of the window, looking outside.

It took them around 25 minutes to get ready and picking their stuff, jimin locked the door and started leaving the dorm

"It's nice and cozy, everyone should have at least one experience living in a dorm," Taehyung said

"You want to live in a dorm"

"I want to have this experience, only you, all silence, it's good to have 'me time'," Taehyung said.

"Hopefully, then you get this experience soon," Jimin said as they entered the university campus.

"Let's go to the cafe and eat first, I'm hungry" They both reached the cafe, before the couple Jin and JK approached them, and they sat together. The last ones to join them were Suga, RM, and Jhope.

"Wow, we are all at the same time, what a coincidence," JK said, amazed by everyone's timings.

"C'mon let's sit down, I made breakfast for everyone," Jin said, putting the boxes on the table.

"I help Hyung in making them" JK proudly said

"Aw, my cute little bunny," Tae said, pinching his cheeks.

They all sat together and started eating the breakfast which Jin had bought for them.

"How was your musical discussion hyung?" Jimin asked this time referring to the trio.

"It was productive jimin, we can discuss the idea with all of you in our Sunday meeting as Taekook is busy on Saturday so we can't meet then," Jhope said, explaining it.

________

Their day finished with their activities and their days kept on going like this until it came Saturday and now they have to prepare for their date.

Taehyung woke up when someone knocked on the door and it was his mother who was there to walk him up 'how is your life going are you ready for today's date?" his mother asked

"You don't even know about the life of your son and all you are concerned about is the date" Taehyung getting up from the bed.

"It's for your own betterment why don't you try to understand it" defended herself

"I know it's not for us you are doing this because it will benefit your business so don't lie" Taehyung argued back

"That's not true we just want to see you happy and he is the closest person in your life" tried to make him realize.

"I know and I really love him but just as a best friend"

"You will soon learn to love him as your life partner as well," she said but he didn't respond as he went to the bathroom locking the door and starting his morning routine.

_______

Excited to do all the activities and have fun with his best friend without being concerned about the marriage but his parents would say he wanted to have a last conversation with his parents about this issue and just took the topic because no it was getting on his nerve but before that, he wanted to enjoy the day with his best friend.

He spends his day playing video games, and spends his time taking a nap. Soon, it is time for the evening so he goes to his wardrobe to get some of his favorite clothes his black shirt with black jeans and some jewelry he takes his time to get ready when he was ready he texted taehyung that he will come to pick him up.

Taehyung was getting ready when he received a text from his best friend because his mother was paying attention to his every move,

"Don't mess with anything your father will see everything" she tells him they are just looking at her and ignore.

After some time he came and he was stunned to see his best friend he was looking really handsome.

"Wow you look so handsome how do you manage to look so handsome with everything you wear"

"Well, I'm born handsome" he shrugged.

Soon they reached their first spot, it was a shiny and windy day.

"Jungkook, ready to tackle this trail?" Taehyung asked

"Absolutely, Tae. But you know, our parents are getting a bit too hopeful about us". Jk wasn't worried but he didn't want to disappoint his parents.

"I know, right? It's like they've already planned our wedding" Taehyung was irritated, remembering the morning conversation with his mom.

"Something happened," jk asked

"Mom reminded me in the morning about our date, wedding, and stuff"

"Oh, let's enjoy this beautiful day planned for us, then we will talk to them".

They agreed and started their hike, enjoying each other's company. They were enjoying their day as after the hike they went to the spa, it was very relaxing for them in the chaos of life after today's spa session,

"Ahh, this is heavenly. But seriously, Jungkook, how do we handle our parents," taehyung said, even during their adventure his parents weren't leaving his mind

"Let's just enjoy today and worry about that later. Right now, I'm too zen to think about it". He was mesmerized by the day.

As they're leaving the spa, they're handed movie tickets as a surprise.

"More surprises! What else we are left with?

"I guess dinner and movie," JK said, as they got movie tickets, and went to their seats, it movie was a romantic movie they enjoyed watching the movie.

They watch the movie, laughing and enjoying each other's company.

" You know, Jungkook, I'm grateful for our friendship," Taehyung said

"Me too, Tae. But why so suddenly"?

"Just wanted you to know, Even if our parents don't get it, I know we'll always have each other," Taehyung said, he isn't a very affectionate person through his words, but today he wanted other to know how important he is in his life.

"Of course, I love you too, buddy," JK said, hugging him. After the movie, they head to the upscale restaurant for dinner.

"Alright, time to tackle the topic of marriage over some fancy food."

"Let's just promise each other that no matter what happens, we'll always be honest with each other, and get over this together," JK said

For a brief period, they actually forget about everything, except their parents but They share a smile, knowing that their friendship will withstand any challenges thrown their way.

________