Chapter 10

"Good Morning, beautiful people," JK said being so loud, suga just glared at him, while Jin felt a bit lost in his mesmerizing bunny, RM was feeling calm to see JK happy until he focused on Tae.

"Morning bunny, and morning to you too tae," RM said

"Morning hyungs," Tae said while looking at Jhope and Jimin. He felt himself staring at the black-haired guy a bit more. He has neatly combed hair, small eyes, cheeks that look cheery, a button nose, and plump lips, on top of that he was wearing tight black pants with a loose black shirt, making him look like heaven.

"We are having new company, wow, I'm Jungkook, though I have so many nicknames, call me whatever you want, I'm so excited to have you guys here," JK said, showing his bunny teeth.

"Hey, I'm Jhope, this is my best friend Jimin" we are new students here suga his my very good friend, it's nice to meet you" Jhope introduced himself and his friend as well.

"That's nice, it's good to have new faces, I was getting bored while seeing these faces daily' he gestured towards his hyungs.

"You ungrateful brat, come here, I'm not gonna cook anything for you now because I have become boring to you," Jin said, not liking the way he said that he made him bored though he knew he was just joking.

"You know, I love your cooking, and I like it when you cook so delicious meals for us" JK was trying to flatter him as he loved his cooking, and he didn't want to lose that. Jin suddenly felt all shy and giddy, just nodding at what JK said.

RM interrupted and said, "What's with you taehyung why being so quiet"? It was then he stopped staring at Jimin and looked at his hyungs, realizing he hadn't said a word.

"No, I'm good, just thinking about studies, stuff, and new people sitting here," he said making Jhope and Jimin look at him.

"Nice to meet you too taehyung," Jhope said, not feeling good with the tone of Tae, he felt like maybe they had interrupted their general group setting.

"We will be going towards our class" Hope suddenly said, taking his bag while taking his hand of Jimin

"Stay for some more time, then I'll show you around and towards your class as well," Suga said, trying to understand what happened suddenly.

"Thank you suga, but I'll be going," Jhope said and Jimin was standing with him as well.

"Okay, then let me come with you as well," Suga said getting up.

"We will see you again, bye," Jhope said, grabbed Jimin by his hand, and left the cafe along with Suga. While the rest of the eyes were on Taehyung.

_____

Suga gave the tour of the campus, as much as he could before the start of their class. At the moment suga was leading them towards their department.

"If someone bullies you or is mean towards just tell me," Suga told them.

"Thanks, hyung, but we can handle ourselves," Jhope said he didn't understand why he was suddenly feeling distant.

"I know you can, I'm saying in case you need it," Suga said, looking at the best friends.

As they reached outside the class, before leaving suga said "If you feel bad or offended because of what Taehyung said, just ignore him please he is a nice guy, he never meant anything bad or negative I know" Suga said as he read the situation

"Everything is all right hyung, why are you sorry, don't worry we will see you again soon" Jimin interrupted, indicating everything was fine. Suga said goodbye and left for his friends.

"What's wrong hobi, what's the matter"? Jimin asked his friend when Suga left.

" you are asking me what's the matter, have you not looked at the tone of that Taehyung "Thinking about new people sitting here" Jhope mimicked Taehyung.

" he may not mean that Suga Hyung and others are so nice to us, just ignore such things, and let us enjoy our first day," Jimin said trying to cheer his friend.

"You're right, let's be ourselves and enjoy our day fully, yay," Jhope said while entering their class, it was a big classroom, and some students were already sitting there waiting for the professor.

_______

Jimin was in his class, waiting for the professor and thinking about what happened in the cafe. He is still new but already likes the hyungs, JK has a jolly personality, and he is full of energy and he couldn't completely understand Taehyung.

He looked so hot and handsome at the same time, they all were good-looking, but he wondered if Taehyung had a deep personality, in his simple white T-shirt and jeans, ruffled hair, and smooth and clear skin, he looked so good.

He still remembers how he gazed at him and checked him from top to bottom, making Jimin feel insecure about his looks.

"Professor is asking you to introduce yourself" Jhope nudged him as Jimin was lost in his thoughts.

"Aa, when the professor came"? Jimin said, looking here and there.

"It's been a few minutes already and look in your front," Jhope told him thinking what was wrong with his friend.

Jimin apologized and introduced himself, about his hobbies, and why he was in this course. He liked his professor and the atmosphere of the class, though he thought it would take a while to get comfortable with his class.

Day went on for them taking class, during half of the day jhope received a message from Suga, asking if they had any free slots and if they could meet up and see the rest of the university he wanted them to show his studio as well where RM and him make music.

"Suga is asking when we can meet him," Jhope asked Jimin

"We have free class after next, maybe then, we can have our lunch by then as well," Jimin said and Jhope just nodded.

For both of the best friends day was going well, they made some friends on their first day, professors were good, hoping they would have a good time ahead as well.