Chapter 18

Jimin and Jhope spent a lot of time for practice on dancing, and their smooth movies were very impressive to the instructor.

"You two are really good at dancing, if you keep on working hard, you guys have a bright future" the instructor praises them.

"Thank you, dancing is our passion," Jhope said, panting.

Instructor Pat's them on the shoulder and focused on other students. They went to change their clothes, going back to their dorms. Jhope noticed Jimin was quieter than usual before he could ask, his phone started ringing

"Yes, it's Jhope, I submitted the CV along with Jimin," Jhope answered the other one on the phone.

"Alright, yeah, okay, thank you so much" Jhope cut the call and exclaimed happily "It was a call from a nearby cafe, they need two staff as replacements, and they asked if we can join".

"That's a good news hyung, hopefully, we will get this job"

"They want to meet us to discuss details, we can go to the cafe to meet the manager, before going to Jin Hyung's place". Jhope immediately proposed a solution.

"Yeah, that sounds good"

"But you don't sound fine, what happened mochi? "Hope asked

"Nothing, just a lot happened today, plenty to absorb" Jimin just waved his hands

"You talking about JK and Taehyung," he asked while lifting an eyebrow and Jimin just nodded

"Well, I don't know what to say, it's their life, isn't it?"

"I never knew parents force their children in big cities as well, I thought they always have freedom of everything".

"We don't know what's happening in other's lives, neither we should be concerned"

"But they are our friends" Jimin immediately said.

"Yeah they are, but we can't help them, we don't even know their full background story, they have my good wishes though," J-hope said

"Hnn, hopefully, they will come out of the situation, tae looked really worried " Jimin

"Wait, you are worried because he was worried"? Jhope suddenly asked

"N-no, I mean I'm just saying what I saw" Jimin stuttered.

"I can understand, but will see what happened, you know what"?

"What"? Jimin asked

"I like them though, they look so cute together, it's like they made for each other just they don't realize it," Jhope said, eyes fixed on the expressions of his friend.

He noticed how Jimin's face changed from one color to another, he was clearly affected by his words.

"Hnn, yeah" he just awkwardly smiled, jhope just led him to their dorm without saying anything further.

"Be ready on time we have to go to the cafe first" Jhope reminded him as they left for their rooms.

_______

After resting, they were ready to go out, Jimin met jhope outside his room when he was locking the door,

"Let's go, jiminie I'm hopeful that we will get this job," Jhope said, optimistically.

"Hopefully, we will" Jimin slightly smiled and walked towards the stairs.

Jhope noticed his expression, and body language and understood how Jimin was still affected and he couldn't understand what to do to take his friend out of his gloomy mood. He wasn't even sure what was bothering the other.

"Wait for me jiminie," Jhope said while running towards his friend.

They reached the cafe after 15 minutes of walk and were met by their manager, who took their interview and told them about the basic rules and regulations of the workplace. They left the cafe after 30 minutes of the interview and the manager told them to join from tomorrow evening to get started with their training.

"I'm so happy, it's not much but it will help us to function more properly in our lives," Jhope said.

"Mee to hyung, it's always better to have something than nothing," Jimin said, gratitude.

"My wise mochi, let's go now we are getting late," Jhope said and then went towards the bus stop, and took the bus towards the home of Jin.

It was a silent journey for them, despite his excitement jhope couldn't make conversation, because Jimin wasn't very active, he took a mental notice and thought to discuss things with the younger when they will come back from Jin's place.

"You guys make it" Suga opened the door of the home when he heard the ringing of the bell, he engulfed them into hugs one by one, welcoming them.

They went inside the home where all of them were already present. In the kitchen, Jin was cooking, while Jungkook was helping him, as an assistant chief. They went there to meet Jin and JK after meeting RM, who was coming along with others to the kitchen as well.

"Hy hyung, what are you cooking"? Jhope said as he hugged them, taking a look for food.

"You will get to know soon," Jin said, now hugging Jimin

"I never knew you know cooking jungkook-shiii," Jhope asked

"I don't cook, I'm just an assistant of Hyung, to help him, it can be tiring to cook for all of us alone you know" JK innocently said, making others feel warm over his kind gesture.

"My baby has all grown up," RM said pinching the cheeks of the youngest, who pouted.

"Do you want me to help you hyung"? Jimin asked this time, feeling concerned.

"Thanks for asking Jimin, but I already have one," Jin said, focusing back on mixing his ingredients.

"We can bake brownies chim chim until hyung is done with his cooking," Jungkook said, he loves dark chocolate brownies.

"Sure, I know how to make them," Jimin said, his eyes had wandered many times since he came here to such for someone special but didn't know where he was.

Jimin and Jungkook were working together in making brownies and having their chit-chat,

"What's your favorite chim?" Jk asked

"I love food, but I like tteokbokki and kimchi most"

"Same, I can eat everything, particularly if Jin Hyung makes it, he is too good at cooking and exactly knows what and how I like to eat my food," JK told him like a child telling his favorite story.

"Lucky, usually people don't have anyone like Jin Hyung in their life," Jimin said to JK.

"Well, if you say so" Jimin's words gave him a bit of complex feelings in his chest, before he could concentrate more on his emotions, his phone beeped, showing he received a message from Taehyung.

"Ah, this boy," JK said after reading the message and went towards the fridge to grab cold water,

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked when saw JK was going outside.

"Tae wants some cold water," JK told him, what he reads in the message.

"Kookie, please cut these tomatoes for me," Jin said before Jimin could say anything to JK

JK saw a water bottle and then towards Jin, "It's okay, I'll go and give him water, you can help Hyung if you want" Jimin suddenly said.

"Thanks, chim chim, you are best he is in the garden watering plants," JK told him where he was, jimin took the water bottle and started walking towards the garden, he didn't know why but he desperately wanted to see Taehyung, his heart was beating fast as he took steps towards the garden.