Chapter 8

Both friends said goodbye to everyone in their families, jimin even cried about going away from their parents and brother. No matter what he always loved his family.

They reached their campus a day before, there taxi stopped in front of their hostel. They get out of the taxi and grab their luggage. Standing in front of the huge gate, thinking of it as a dream.

"Let's go jimine". They were outside the gate and tried to open it but couldn't as the entrance was automatic only open with an intercom, which they didn't have yet.

"That's not opening, now what," Jimin said getting worried.

"let me ring my friend, he told me he was here as well,"jhope said as he was about to dial the number on his phone,

"Heyyyyyy, Hobaaaa" someone shouted from the other side of the gate, both friends immediately looked towards the voice.

"Suga, it's been so long" jhope smiled widely when he saw his friend, whom he was going to call.

Suga came to them, opened the door, and hugged Hope tightly.

"I'm so happy to see you here, welcome into this new world " Suga welcomed them, jimin was just standing there, looking at two friends. Suddenly jhope saw when Jimin was just standing there, holding their luggage.

"Oh, this is my childhood best friend, Jimin" and Jimin "This is Suga, we used to work together on music and dancing" Jhope introduced them to each other. 

"Hey my name is Min Yoongi, but in the music industry, everyone calls me Suga, you can call me whatever you want," Yoongi said, giving his gummy smile.

"Nice to meet you, Hyung, if I can call you that," Jimin asked, he always liked to be manner full towards others.

" yeah sure, I wouldn't mind," Suga said, helping them toward the help desk so they could get their room keys.

Both friends went there, signed the documents, and took the key to their block. Suga helps them to show their rooms. The rooms were nice, cozy, and enough for them to live. Jimin was feeling so thankful at that moment.

"Take rest for now but if you guys need anything else just ring me, tomorrow I'll show you around your classes and I'll introduce you to my friends as well," Suga told them trying to make them feel comfortable in the new environment.

They said goodbye to each other, feeling blessed and thankful to have someone they knew in a big city.

_____

Both of them were waiting patiently for their parents to say what they wanted to say.

"So you guys are best friends and you really like each other, no? JK's dad asked trying to build the conversation.

"Of course we do, Dad" Tae replied to the strange question. He called Mum and Dad to JK's parents as well.

"We were thinking if you guys like each other a lot, why we do not take this relationship to the next level? JK's dad asked both of them.

They were looking stunned, Mouth opened, and looking at their parents.

"Dad what are you trying to say, be clear" Now JK intervened.

"What he is trying to say is that we want both of you to think of yourself as your future life partners," Tae's dad said being straightforward.

"you realize what you are saying, we are just best friends" they both unison.

"We know my child but that's how things began, there is no better life partner than a best friend," JK's mom said, he loved Tae just like her own son.

"Maybe Mom but this is just too much," Tae said and left them. He left for his room and shut the door.

"It's just too much to handle we never thought of each other like this. I'll go and see him," JK said and went towards Tae's room.

He opened the door and saw his friend standing on the balcony looking at the moon. He went to him put his hand on his shoulder and said

"They probably had a thought and shared it with us we shouldn't be disturbed by this" JK said looking towards his friends whose eyes were all on the moon.

"How can they even think like that" Tae said not believing their parents at all.

"C'mon, I am not such a bad person that you cannot think of me as a life partner" JK joked.

"Have your Heart not disturbed at the thought of being with me instead of someone else?" Tae said the thought of Jin came to his mind when JK joked.

"Hmm, not really why? JK asked.

"Nothing," Tae said, suddenly feeling bad for Jin because his feelings were not reciprocated. Tae thought of having a direct discussion with Jin, he wanted to be clear before their parents pushed them more to date.

"I mean I know we do not think of each other like this but I don't think so I like someone else as well. So, I just don't know how to react to this situation" JK was being honest with his friend.

"It's alright we will figure this out," Tae said, feeling a bit calm and relaxed while he was looking at the moon.

"Right now let's go and prepare for tomorrow as we have to start a new semester, I'm so excited to meet our juniors" JK was suddenly feeling so happy to meet newcomers.

"I just want to have my peace and Calmness which the moon brings to me in this new semester as well, I want to," Tae said.

"You think positive, hope we will have a great time ahead," JK said asking him to let go and sleep because he was feeling sleepy.

Before going to bed they prepare their bags and their clothes. JK always had his extra clothes and stuff at Tae's place. They slept peacefully while cuddling that night with the hope that the new semester would bring something new to them.