Chapter 13

JK woke up when his alarm didn't stop ringing for the third time, every morning he wished to skip the lectures but he couldn't. He groans and sits on the bed, stretching his arms. He took his phone to check the time,

"Shoot, I'm late" he runs to take a bath. He immediately showered 🚿, wore a simple black shirt and jeans, set his hair, and ran towards his car. In a few minutes, he reached in front of Taehyung's house, where he was waiting for them.

"Is your phone dead or what, you weren't picking up my calls," Tae asked, he had been waiting for him for the last fifteen minutes.

"My phone is absolutely fine I didn't receive any of your calls," JK said. Tae took JK's phone and showed him his missed calls.

"I need to stop putting my phone on silent during nights I guess," JK said, keeping his eyes on the road, not wanting to see glared Taehyung.

"Dad asked me yesterday about us again, he is very serious about this matter," Taehyung told him

"Seriously, I thought this was a one-time thing," JK said in disbelief.

"See, I told you they are serious, but what happened, why do they want us to get married so suddenly"? Taehyung was trying to understand the reason behind this.

"I don't know, Mom and Dad haven't said anything to me again," JK said, there was some silence in the car, until JK spoke again "I'm thinking...." JK said, looking at Tae to get his attention.

"Hnn" Taehyung said, now looking at jk.

"It's not like both of us like someone else, we have been together for our entire lives, so we can consider this proposal," JK said, sounding very serious

Taehyung looked at him in disbelief. It took him a few minutes to entirely interpret his words.

"I'm not gay" that's the only words that came out of his mouth...

"Well, the way you looked at Chim chim yesterday, and spent your QUALITY time together at Hyung's studio, make me wonder if are you not gay," JK said, he noticed all the antics of his best friend.

"We were just talking, and I didn't stare at him," Tae said, now looking outside the car instead of JK.

"I never said you stare at him though" JK just laughed at his friend.

"Shut up," Tae said, but JK remained unbothered. Soon they reached at university and ran toward their classes. They took three consecutive classes and now have a free class.

"Let's go tae, I'm starving I haven't eaten anything since dinner," JK said, hunger was giving him a headache.

"Yeah, you will get a headache if you remain hungry for long, let's go," Tae said and they moved towards the cafe.

______

Jimin woke up on time, went jogging with Jhope, had their breakfast 🍳, and left for their rooms to get ready for today's classes.

Jimin took his time today to get ready, wearing a cream-white shirt with tight jeans, half tucked in jeans, keeping the above two buttons open, set his hair with gel, wearing some of his favorite jewelry, spraying some perfume, lastly, he took his bag and check himself in the mirror. He left the room when he was satisfied with his look.

He locked his room, and at the same time, Hope came out and was stunned by his friend's looks, "you look stunning, breath-taking, tell me you are not going on a date" Jhope asked, unable to keep his eyes off of his friend.

"Of course not hyung, I just had some spare time so why not invest in yourself" Jimin said, he just wanted to look good today and afterwards due to some unknown reasons.

"I'm glad, now keep yourself away from everyone's eyes," Jhope said as they started moving towards their campus.

"C'mon hyung" Jimin just laughed, feeling embarrassed.

Soon they reached the campus and went cafe where they met Suga and RM. They told them JK and Tae were late probably and Jin had left for his shooting already. After spending some time and saying goodbye they left for their classes.

Now they were sitting in the cafe, ordering fries 🍟, when they spotted JK and Taehyung coming towards the cafe.

"Hey Chim-Chim, hobi hyung" JK shouted when he noticed there are already in the cafe.

"Hey," they both said together, JK and Taehyung sat with them. Tae sat in front of the jimin, unable to look at somewhere else.

"Wow Chim Chim, you look so hot and handsome today" jk complimented Jimin.

"Thanks" only he could answer. Feeling shy and embarrassed because of the attention he was getting.

"What you wanna eat tae" JK asked as he got up to move towards the food counter.

"Anything" Taehyung hardly answered because he wasn't focused on what Kookie was saying.

"You Okay, taehyungah"? Jhope asked when he found him distracted.

"Aah, yeah I'm good, just some boring classes, you say how you guys are liking here"? Tae asked.

"It's good, jimin is just too excited, I guess," Hope said,

"Really, what are you liking here jimin"? Taehyung asked, the sentence came out more formal than he intended

"Everything, particularly I am enjoying studies, Suga, RM, and Jin Hyung they are all so nice. I'm loving it" Jimin excitedly told him, not noticing other's gaze on him.

"So, they are nice, I'm not"? Taehyung said without thinking of words forming out of his mouth.

Jbope and Jimin suddenly looked at him, he corrected himself immediately by saying "I mean me and Kookie, I hope we are your friends too" Taehyung explained.

"Kookie is so cute, he is like a rabbit and you are nice too," Jimin said, he didn't feel normal while saying the last words.

"That's we are Jiminie Hyung, we are the nicest people to have" JK commented when he came with a food tray in his hands. He put food on the table and started to eat.

"You must be so hungry," taehyung smiled at his cute behavior and ruffled his hair.

"I'm, I gonna ask Jinnie Hyung to cook something for me tomorrow, i miss the food he cooks," JK said

"Jin Hyung is not around, suga hyung told us in the morning that he had left for his shooting already," Jimin told them.

"Oh, I thought he wasn't going so soon, and he hasn't told me that he is going," JK said sounding a bit disappointed, a disappointment in his tone noticed by both, taehyung and Jimin.