Chapter 5

Jimin was feeling so relaxed as his exams were over and the results would be out tomorrow. He was very hopeful to get a distinction so he would get a merit scholarship rather than need, along with his best friend. He wanted to tag him along wherever he wanted to go.

"I have prepared all documents which are required to apply for courses in Seoul University, hyung" he typed a message to his BFF.

Soon his phone beeped, indicating a new message. "Me too, let's meet at my place tomorrow," he thought about the idea of going to his friend's place, checking results, and applying for admissions there, rather than at his place.

"Ok" was the only answer he typed and forwarded.

The next day came, along with hope for strugglers, jimin did his breakfast, dropped his brother at his school, and went straight to his best friend's place.

"Morning jimine, my lovely son, how have you been"? Asked his friend's mothers, who have always loved him a lot.

"I'm good amma, how are you doing," jimin asked, manner-full as always.

"I'm good, thank you, my child. I know you both will smash it, go check your results I'll bring you something to eat" she said and left for the kitchen to make something for them, while Jimine suddenly burst open the door of his BFF's room.

"Whenever you come, it's like you bring earthquake with you" complained Jhope as his sleep with disturbed because of the sudden door opening.

"Wake up you lazy head, our results are almost out" he took his laptop opening the website to check the results.

After some minutes jimin was shouting here and there because he got first and Jhope got second place in their results which meant they could fulfill their dream.

"Wow, I can't believe we did it" exclaimed jhope.

"I told you to have faith in us, now come let's apply for our favorite University" Jimin dragged him by his arm to make him sit along with him and started applying for admissions.

It took them a lot of time to apply for them. They applied in the same department as they both love dancing and singing.

"Let's go to the club tonight, let's celebrate our success" jhope was too excited. Jimin wanted to go but he was a bit hesitant to be there till midnight.

"We will drop Jihoon home first, then spend all the time in the club, that's it" Jhope ordered as he read his friend's face.

Jimin just sighed.

______

Project submission went well for best buddies, now they are enjoying a small semester break from university. They planned to travel to Jeju island to kill their exam tiredness.

"Where are you going, this time"? Asked Taehyung's father when he saw he was leaving again with a big bag pack.

"Do I have to tell you everything?" tae said eyes on his phone as he was texting in their group messages.

"Don't you dare to disrespect your dad taehyung, learn to behave and respect" scolded his mother for misbehaving with his dad.

"I'm going on a trip with my friends for some days, will be back soon," Tae said as he didn't like being disrespectful towards his mom.

"Alright enjoy your time there but after you come back remember, I have someone important for you to meet". His dad informed him, still eating his meal.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes and left his home when he received the message of "arrived" from his best friend.

"Why are you sulking" asked jungkook when he saw his friend.

"Nothing just my parents always trying to be authoritative on me" irritating said Taehyung. He was so tired of his family.

"What they did this time," JK said.

"My dad wants me to meet someone after I come from the trip, maybe another business proposal," Tae said as it was a very usual thing for him.

"At least you will get to meet a beautiful and hot chick," JK said imagining an amazing girl they will get to flirt with.

"Yeah, yeah you can flirt all you want I'm not interested," Tae said not interested in any girl at the moment.

"Com'on You are becoming an old soul babe" winking Kookie to tae who just laughed.

They reached their destination with their hyungs. They had a full house for themselves, a shared property by Kims and Jeons.

"Woah, it's a nice place, we have a beach in front of our home, that's nice," Jin said already loving the atmosphere.

'This could be an inspiration for me to work on music while I'm enjoying the view" Yoongi was thinking about productive ideas.

"You always think about work hyung, just enjoy and cook for us," said Kookie while taking his luggage to Tae's room.

"I'll cook for you" Jin offered.

"Of course you will". Tae replied before JK could. He was amused until he saw JK going to his room.

"That's my room, I'm staying there" Tae informed jk.

"I know, I'll be staying with you," JK said opening his bags to set his luggage in his friend's wardrobe.

"Don't you two get tired of living together all the time" Jin said as they both always glued together.

"Of course not," they said together, making the other two laugh while Jin just ignored them, knew they were best buddies for sure, but deep inside his heart feeling a little bit jealous.

They changed their clothes and ate a meal that they ordered because they were tired to cook but not too tired to play on the beach. They were surely enjoying their time.

______