Chapter 2

Taehyung spends his last night at his best friend's apartment, waking up with the delicious smell of bacon, fried eggs, and toast. He quickly went to the bathroom to do his morning routine and marathon to the breakfast table in fear of Kookie eating his breakfast too. If you wake up late, you will have to make your breakfast, kookie is not gonna make it for you, again.

It was Taehyung and Jungkook's first year in university. They got admission to a University with referrals from their family, though they were good students but not good enough to get admission to a reputable university.

Let's go tae, said JK. Everyone was waiting for them on the lawn of their department, one of their favorite meet-up places. Jin and Yoongi reached there first, followed by RM who was late because he almost burnt down the kitchen in his attempt to make breakfast. So, here he was, telling them about the breakfast incident when Tae and JK joined them.

Morning Bitches, both said together, getting glares by the three. They were seniors of the university and their hyungs.

C'mon you are our favorite hyungs, we can call you whatever we want, said Tae not minding their hard glaring. JK is enjoying the morning beauties of the University, ignoring the others.

You are about to have your exams and then be promoted to senior level as well, enjoy being authoritative on juniors, said Jin while looking at the Tae and JK simultaneously. Hearing about new admissions makes JK interested in conversation too.

I just hope we can get some, hot, sexy, and damn personality juniors, I would love to spend time with them, then.

Don't you get tired of flirting with everyone, always looking for someone new, said Jin irritatingly, yoongi was feeling sleepy and not interested in ongoing conversation while Tae and RM were all focused.

What is tiring in it, that's how you live your life fully, you old man said jk while his eyes all focused on Jin.

You better not tell me how to enjoy life, fear that time when your dad will get to know about your habits, Jin said making JK roll his eyes.

I'm not afraid of anyone. JK was not the one to easily accept the FACTs. RM intervened in a situation to make them both cool down.

Guys, not so early in the morning, how about we go for a movie after our classes, suggest RM. They all wanted to enjoy some time having fun as after they will be busy with their exams. They all agreed to the plan.

While moving towards their department, tae, and JK moved towards theirs, saying greetings to professors and flirting with everyone.