Chapter 4

Life was going busy for all of them because of their exams. Jimin and Jhope wanted to get good grades so they could get scholarships from their favorite university because they couldn't afford expensive education at university.

"I hate all exams but particularly the first one, it feels like time drags during exams, no?" asked Jhope to Jimin on their way to the exam rooms.

"I know, but it's alright we studied hard, we gonna be fine," Jimin said, trying to think positive and give some motivation and energy to his friend as well.

"yeah, we are gonna party hard after our exams, we deserve to celebrate" he was already planning which club to go to celebrate.

"hn, I will cook something delicious for us," Jimin said as he loved his cooking and eating good food.

"Sure, sure I'm blessed to get the chance to eat your food," said Jhope giving his sunshine smile.

Jimine was trying to understand whether was he appreciated for his cooked or mocked.

They reached the halls and said good luck to each other for the exam.

_______

RM was all busy with studies, with his highest IQ among his friends, he liked to study hard, get a good understanding of music, and open his own music production company along with Yoongi.

Yoongi was there, more to study he was focused on making music for his song. He spent a lot of time making music along with Namjoon, and they both were best at that.

Jin was not much concerned about exams because he wanted to be a model/actor. He has an extremely handsome face, with a beautiful figure, and that is what needed to become an actor, he believed. However, because of his parents and good company of friends, he continued with his studies.

Taehyung and Jungkook also came, not very bothered by exams.

What are you thinking? Asked tae when he saw Yoongi in deep thought.

"I'm making some new music, but it's a bit complex so I'm thinking about what I can do best," said Yoongi now looking at Namjoon.

"Don't worry hyung, we have time will make music later, it's exam time now so focus on this" said Namjoon which made Yoongi roll his eyes on him.

"you are a bookworm Namjoon-ah, I feel bad for your future partner,  you are so boring," Jin said while making weird faces which made others chuckle.

"knowledge is key hyung, there is no meaning in life without good books or knowledge, you should take studies seriously too," said RM trying to make him realize about importance of studies though he knew he was just wasting his time.

"maybe in the next life," said Jin while examining JK who wasn't involved in the conversation. When he followed his eyes, he was looking at the campus's hot girl, Nia.

"Do you think she is your type that you can't take your eyes off of her"? Said jin. He was getting irritated when he saw JK's gaze on that girl.

"she is hot though, I'm very sure she will approach me soon, look at me no one can resist me' said JK while putting his sunglasses on making him look extremely hot. He was wearing Calvin Klien's black loose shirt with tight black jeans along with a hat.

"you are so full of yourself, she is more focused on Tae than you," said Jin trying to distract him from keeping his gaze on Nia, while moving his hand in his hair, ruffling them.

Taehyung and others were enjoying their banter but did not appreciate being a part of this.

"I think she likes JK though, she doesn't look that much interested in me, hyung," Tae said trying to add fuel to the fire, observing his hyung's reaction.

"you have poor eyesight. How come you are not enjoying the attention you are getting from uni's hottest girl" said Jin, they both always end up giving him a headache.

"I love how you are trying to divert the topic from JK to me," he said while laughing which made JK understand his meaning.

"you think too much tae, focus on your exams you both," said Jin strictly to them.

" you too, hyung," JK said and said goodbye to everyone while dragging Tae along with him for his class.

They reached their class, where the professor was already present. He was informing the class about this semester's final project submission. Where they will have to make a project about their favorite personality, what they like about them, and how they align their favorite artist's personalities to their own, prioritizing their values, beliefs, and thoughts in the process of learning.

"JK and Tae you both will be in one team, doing a project together, I'm looking for something amazing from you," said the professor. Professor knew they were smart students of the class, but not hardworking.

Class ended and their day went on like normal days, nothing special. Tae ended up going to JK's apartment this time as well rather than going to his own home.