Chapter 20

"It's me" Taehyung chuckled when he saw Jimin was startled when he sat with him. Jimin looked at him and pouted, making him look adorable.

"Is everything okay?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Just asking" Jimin diverted his attention back to the movie, the way Teahyung went to the kitchen, he thought he is going to have some serious conversation.

"You like horror movies?" Taehyung asked, breaking the silence.

"I'm okay," Jimin said, feeling embarrassed to say that he wasn't very comfortable with horror, looked over to Jhope who was busy watching the movie, sitting along with Yoongi.

"Good, but in case you are afraid, you can hold me" Tae boldly offered, when he noticed the expression on others face, because of the horror movie.

"Thanks, but I'm good" Jimin gently declines, wanting to look strong. Taehyung smiled and started watching the movie, jin and JK sat together on the couch where RM was already sitting.

Throughout the movie, jimin was sitting closer to Taehyung, keeping his one hand on the other's bicep, unconsciously. Tae shifted a bit closer so other won't be afraid.

"It was so amazing" JK was the one who enjoyed the movie most.

"It wasn't that good, the ending could have been better," Tae said, as they continued their debate.

"Okay, guys we are leaving, Jimin, Taekook will drop you we need to discuss some musical things with jhope," Suga told him

"If you need anything, just ring me," Jhope said, after saying goodbye to everyone jhope, Suga, and RM left from there.

"Should we leave too, kook?" Taehyung asked he was getting sleepy

"But I need to see the shopping of Hyung, he said I can see later" JK didn't want to go

"Okay, you can stay here, I'll drop Jimin" Taehyung said, getting up to grab his shoes.

"You both can stay if you want," Jin said to Jimin and Tae.

"No hyung, have your time with that headache, we will leave" Taehyung wanted them to leave alone.

"Hey, I'm offended, I'm not a headache," JK said, he isn't a headache.

"Of course you little bunny, maybe not a headache for Hyung, but for me, yes, you are," Tae said, grabbing his car keys.

"Don't be so mean tae" Jin interrupted them.

"I'm not talking to you anymore " JK huffed

"Don't mind him kookie," Jimin said this time to JK.

"Leave him, let's us go, bye hyung, bye kook," Tae said grabbing Jimin by his wrist and coming out of the house. Jimin sat with him in the front seat, putting on his seat belt, when he started driving.

"Did you enjoy being here, with us?" tae asked

"Yeah, it was fun," Jimin said, giving him his eye smile

"Good" Tae said, and it became silent in the car. Both of didn't say anything, slow music was playing on the car radio 📻.

"Do you want to go my home," tae asked when they reached halfway

"Hnn, what?"

"I said, want to go to my place, a sleepover"?

"Why so suddenly?" Jimin felt strange, he hadn't spent a night at anyone's home except Jhope.

"No reason, you are good to be surrounded with," Tae told him his honest thoughts.

"T-thanks, but I have classes tomorrow, and I don't have any clothes or a bag," Jimin said