sweet nothing

Serious question: how much time do you think you would need to save the world?

Decades? Centuries? Millennia?

Well the Fates have given Cassandra and the rest of the Argo II two weeks.

That's it.

Two weeks. Fourteen days. Three hundred and thirty-six hours.

Two weeks to sail to Greece, defeat the giants, prevent Gaea from rising, and prevent a civil war from happening between their two camps.

Yeah, not a lot of time, is it?

Plus, as if the lack of time wasn't enough, they're demigods. Which means that naturally, everything and anything is out to stop them from saving the world and throw them off track.

And to top all of that amazingness off, there's the fact that Cassandra is not only trying to recover from her experience in Tartarus—literal hell—and she's dealing with the curse of the River Styx—which she should have died from two years ago.

The only bright side to any of this is the fact that they're all reunited.

Percy and Jason aren't missing. Cassandra isn't in Tartarus. The crew isn't torn apart with grief and guilt.

Okay...it's not much, but it's something.

And when you're a demigod on a quest to save the world, you take your wins where you can get them.

╰┈ ⋆。˚ ❀ *· 🌬 ࿐ ࿔ ˚:⋆ ✧・゚

"The Tortured Poet"

Cassandra Regalia
ᴬᵐᵃˡᶦᵉ ˢⁿᵒˡᵒˢ

Cassandra Regalia⁽ᴬᵐᵃˡᶦᵉ ˢⁿᵒˡᵒˢ⁾

—life is short—

"The Reckless Warrior"

Percy Jackson
ᴬˢ ᴰᵉˢᶜʳᶦᵇᵉᵈ

Percy Jackson⁽ᴬˢ ᴰᵉˢᶜʳᶦᵇᵉᵈ⁾