lavender haze

Cassandra had learned a lot of things in the past six/seven months.

Some were simple.

Like how to get out of a speeding ticket (charmspeak really came in handy during those situations).

Or the names of everyone who worked at her favorite coffee shop.

And others were a little bit complex.

Like the fact that lying to your psychiatrist wasn't the greatest idea.

Especially when you have someone as caring as Courtney Rochester as your legal guardian.

Or that she had some sort of thing going on with her blood. Every nosebleed, every scrape, every cut and more gold appeared in her blood.

First the flakes got bigger. And then they weren't flakes. There were literal drops of gold in her blood.

Or maybe, that she needed Percy Jackson a little bit more than she cared to admit.

Long story short, spending almost seven months without your best friend, sucks. A lot.

And when that person is the only source of light in all of your darkness, it sucks even more.

Sure, taking a break from the godly world had helped. A lot. But the only thing that would get her out of this terrible dark place she was in, was actually getting said best friend back.

Fortunately, Jason Grace has finally gotten his memories back, and can lead them to the camp of Roman demigods.

Unfortunately, this poses a lot more problems than it fixes.

Like the fact that going to the Roman camp could lead to a civil war, which could lead to the complete destruction of demigods, which would mean they would stand absolutely zero chance in stopping the earth goddess, Gaea, from rising and destroying the gods at their roots.

Sounds fun, right?

Right?

╰┈ ⋆。˚ ❀ *· 🌬 ࿐ ࿔ ˚:⋆ ✧・゚

"Little Miss Sunshine"

Cassandra Regalia

"I'm like an abnormal amount of fucked up. Even by demigod standards."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
anti hero - percy jackson ²जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें