The One With The Jail Cell

ابدأ من البداية

Stefan threw his head back as he let out an amused chuckle. "This isn't going to work, Lexi," the Salvatore vampire muttered as he shook his head, "you can't do this."

Lexi smirked down at the emotionless vampire, who was trying everything in his might to avoid what was coming for him. They both knew what was about to happen. This wasn't their first time going down this road with ripper Stefan.

"You remember the not pretty part, right?" The Branson vampire asked Emily over her shoulder as she moved to squat down in front of Stefan until she was eye to eye with him.

Emily nodded her head as she anxiously picked at her nails. "I remember," the Radkova witch whispered.

Stefan erratically moved his green eyes between the Branson vampire and the Radkova witch before he quickly frowned when Stefan suddenly felt a strange feeling enter his stomach.

"What are you doing to me?" Stefan mumbled in confusion before he felt himself quickly gasping for air, something he didn't even need to do as a vampire.

Stefan glanced down to his right arm when he felt a sharp pain before he noticed his skin beginning to turn grey. "What are you doing, Lexi!?" The Salvatore vampire shouted before a loud snarl of pain slipped from his lips.

The Branson vampire smirked as she kept her hazel eyes locked onto Stefan's green ones. "I'm doing what I do best, sweetness," Lexi murmured, "I'm saving your life."

Emily physically couldn't watch what Lexi was doing to her ex-boyfriend. The Radkova witch quickly turned around to face the door after she noticed the tears clouding Stefan's green eyes. Emily was positive that she would start crying if she stared at the Salvatore vampire for any longer.

Instead, Emily forced herself to only listen to the emotionless vampire's screams, cries, and groans. Emily had to continuously remind herself that this was going to help Stefan in the end and that Lexi knew what she was doing.

The Radkova witch desperately wished she could do something to take away Stefan's pain but she knew she couldn't. It just wasn't possible; especially when Stefan was so far gone thanks to the original hybrid.

The Salvatore vampire's screamed continued on for another twenty minutes before Stefan's cries suddenly became louder.

"I'm starving! I'm starving! I'm starving!" Stefan chanted before he began to roughly thrash around in the chair. "Let me out!" The Salvatore vampire desperately begged as he threw his head back against the wall, "let me out! Let me out now!"

Emily couldn't help but turn around at the sound of the desperation in her ex-boyfriend's voice. The Radkova witch quickly frowned, though, when she noticed the state of Stefan's body and how weak he looked. "What's happening to him?" Emily quietly asked the Branson vampire.

"He's hallucinating," Lexi murmured as she slowly circled around the emotionless vampire. "That's about three months without any blood," the Branson vampire told the young witch.

The Salvatore vampire's body was physically shaking as tears and sweat continuously poured down his face. "Let me out!" Stefan screamed as he, once again, tried to break free from the chains wrapped around his arms.

Lexi ignored the emotionless vampire's cries as she connected her hazel eyes back with Stefan's green ones to get inside of his head. "Now he's at nine months," the Branson vampire murmured as she continued to dive deeper into Stefan's mind. "Two years... Five," Lexi uttered as she watched Stefan's body becoming weaker and weaker.

Stefan grinded his teeth together as he glared up at the Branson vampire through all of the intense pain that his body was feeling. "Did I ever tell you how glad I am that you're dead?" The Salvatore vampire snarled.