[Side Story] 2 Deadly Sins and 2 Archangels On earth p2

Bắt đầu từ đầu

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

In the morning they decide to Eat Out together… and Michael had to stop Beelzebub from Ordering too much Either Alcohol or Dessert… IT’S 7 AM AND SHE WAS ABOUT TO ORDER ALCOHOL!!!

“seriously you’re really never change huh?” Michael chuckle amuse as he wipe the mess from Beelzebub face with a Napkin “Tehee~ Thank you big Brother~” Michael smile.

A genuine smile… he haven’t smile this genuine for 4 weeks… “Oh! Did you know I have a boyfriend?” Beelzebub Chirps before showing a spoonful of steak in her mouth “oh you do? That’s good news! I hope he treats you right” Michael Responded.

Beelzebub nodded “He’s the Best! Such a sweetheart! I wish I could bring him along but his Boss have a few errands to run for him so he can’t join me here” Beelzebub frown, Her mood Switch so fast…

“You can bring him next time, I would like to meet the guy that could deal with you 24/7” Michael Chuckle “I don’t know if you’re insulting or not” Beelzebub pout But Soon her Pout turn to a Wide Smile when Michael Offered a Spoonful of His food.

She took a bite and her mood is back In a Good one, Such a Cheerful Girl…

Michael gaze went to Raphael who was Frowning at his phone “something wrong Raphael?” He asked “Vel Wanted me to mo- I… I mean no nothing at all, Just a friend Asking for a… Souvenir” Raphael told, Belphegor raise a brow “A Souvenir?” she grinned while taking a sip of her Drink.

“anyway, We should be On our way after this… Better finish quicker” Raphael sigh, Michael Turn his attention back at Beelzebub who’s sitting next to him and she was Silently Taking food from his plate…

He didn’t stop Her, he just smile amuse at her antics… she loook up at him right when slowly she put the French fries in her mouth, Her hand slowly went to Michael’s plate again to grab the Tomato and slowly eat it while still keeping eye contact with Michael.

And she slowly took another tomato… and eat it.

Michael Hand gently Push his plate to her direction and Beelzebub’s Expression Immediately Sparkle “Thank you Big Bro~ I Love U~” “anytime Zee” Michael Pet her head while she Eats happily, Her plate isn’t even Finished yet…

She wasn’t his Sister but they like to assume she is, She and Belphegor was like a family to Him, Younger sisters… He can’t help but Spoil them one point of another…

It has been a long time… “I can’t finish mine, You eat it” Beelzebub pushed her Plate to Michael It earn a laugh from Michael “Ok then, Are you sure?” “Mhm!... Can I eat the Fries?” she point “Sure, Take it all” that made her happy.

Belphegor smile watching her sister Interact with Michael, It has been a long time… Although she worried that Michael will only End up Spoiling her too much-

But knowing Michael He probably wont let her drink any alcohol or do any drugs so that would be fine… after all they’re in a human world, They can’t let Beelzebub gets out of control.

Soon when they’re done Michael pays for the food and they went their own separate ways…

While Michael and Beelzebub Explore the city, Raphael and Belphegor Made themselves Invisible from Humans…

“We could start by looking from the nearby Hospital… while I do that you should get in contact with One of Azrael’s Reapers when were in there” Belphegor gesture while Raphael flew them to one of the Hospital Window.

His slowly dropped The Deadly Sin down on the Floor while he lands and Close his wings “Sounds good, But finding a Reaper in All of these floors is going to be hard, And they do their job too quick” Raphael sigh