10

Johnathan! What about her parents ?

Sir just like you ordered they have sold the house and will board the plane at 7pm to California!

Make sure that they won't create any problem.You can go know!

Damion POV :
I want to break her so she can completely submit to me, trust me she should know that I'm the only one who will protect her and will be there for her .

Imagining her broken and all alone felt so good that a smirk formed on my face making my heart beat faster and a thrilling sensation consumed my body .

I was in my office discussing some serious matters  with Jonathan , I got up from my seat and started to walk towards the door I was getting eager to see my kitten I haven't seen her  since morning cuz I was so busy in work .

I asked the maid where she was and she told me my kitten was in garden cuz she wanted some fresh air .

I was about to go down the stairs  when I saw her sitting on wheel chair from the window , her hair moving from the wind and her slightly red cheeks as she was smiling  looking so breathtaking .

But anger flashes through my eyes  she wasn't smiling at me her smile wasn't for me how dare she smile that for lowly motherfucker .

She was smiling at the guard as there were discussing something ,I wanted to break his neck in front her so she can learn a lesson but that won't be enough for her.

I took big loud steps to make her aware of my presence , her small head turned to look at me and her smile fade in an instant make my blood boil.

The guard also bowed his head in fear , without second thoughts I take  my gun out and shoot at the guard legs multiple time making her scream for her life as she fell from the wheelchair to run away from me .

The guard was screaming in pain and begging for his life making me feel a little better .

I grab her from her hair and drag her inside not caring how much she's begging and crying .

"It hurts ! Plz stop she screams while crying like a little baby "

Her screams was all I could hear I dragged her to my basement as she saw the basement celler fear consumed her body thinking about what's going to happen to her this time .

But I'm not that cruel I know to punish her physically her small body won't be able to take it, I throw her inside the celler as her body touches the hard cement floor .

There was no light in the celler.

Third person pov:

He throw her like a rag on the hard concrete floor making her cry out in pain as her body trashed with the floor .

He bend down and grab her jaw harshly

Smile ! He ordered poor Anastasia making her stop for a moment and to look straight in his eyes , she was too shocked to even understand what he was saying .

I want you to fucking smile at me , just me don't you dare smile at someone else! He said while putting more pressure to her jaw .

Everything about you belongs to me you can only cry for me and smile for me just me ! He said while standing up and walking out the door looking the door on her face .

As she cry's hysterically begging and pleading for him not to leave her alone in the dark .

Plz I'm sorry I'm mm sor sorry wahhhh ahhhh!I'm sorry take me out !

It was so dark that she couldn't even see her self and kept banging on the door with her small fists  after crying and begging for hours she just blankly sit near the door waiting for him to take her out .