7

As I was sitting near the window looking at the beautiful view in front of me , the cold air touch my skin making me wrap My sweater around me tightly to feel a sense of protection .

I look outside but all I see is trees and and trees And walls that are big and long enough to block the view of outside .

It feels like a Prison , I have nothing else to do no phone no Internet just me and My thoughts as I started walking around the mansion to look for something .

I just kept walking mindlessly until I reach the lake which is deep enough to drown Emily was running to me as soon she saw me in the lawn .

Why did I came here , guess its just my mind am I losing hope does my brain wants me to die by drowning myself .

No ! I don't want that I want to live
I started to take a stroll around the lake until I saw the lake was connected to the forest and the walls were low enough but 2 guards were standing at the end of lake .

I kept a poker face and returned to my room to think about my Lil escape .

I have to do it , for the sake of my life.

Time skip

It was night time the only source of light was coming from the window as moon was shinning brightly and the devil was sleeping peacefully , the light was making his features more prominent making my heart beat faster .
I got up from the bed making sure the devil was not wake as opened the door slowly , and run toward door that leads to lake .

2 guards were standing outside the door .

I was about to open it but thank god I remembered that 2 of them always stand there , so I opened the window that in the corner and jumped from it making a thud noise as grass touches my knees , without any other thought I started running toward the lake the moon light was creating a horror effect as My breath hitched and my heart felt so heavy .

The water of lake was pitch dark and  the reflection of the moon on the water was so memorizing and scary I took a deep breath and started walking my toward the water as cold water touched my feet .
I started swimming towards the end keeping my head low so no one could see me , my breath was becoming unstable because of the cold as fear and worry washes over me .
To my luck there was only one Guard at the end he was taking a stroll around all the area and smoking a cigarette with gun in his hand .

I didn't knew what to do so I decided to distract him by throwing a pebble on the other side of the lake , the guard heard the noise and sent to check there making my path clear as I run out of water and jump on the wall falling on the other side with a loud thud .

Fuck it the guard must have heard it , due to being in cold water and swimming all the way to the end had all my energy drain but I still try my best to run aimlessly in the dark forest that was in front of me , as the wet dress cling to my body my foots were all covered in mud and dirt as the stone and pebbles scratches my foot as I run.

My whole body was  in agony of pain, telling me to stop and rest but I just couldn't he must be after me , oh god plz don't let him find me plz as I kept praying it again and again in my mind .

Tears fall down my face as Mind was a mess , I just want to get away from all this drama as  I was so busy in my thoughts I heard the voice of footsteps coming toward my direction making me run faster for my life .

How can he find me this soon , what should I do know panic washes over my body making me stumble upon a tree branch , as I feel all the way down and my face hit the ground making a scream of pain escape of from my lips .

No no no plz don't come here don't the light flashes in my direction as I look up to see the devil standing at some distance with light in his hand .

I hurriedly got up and run as fast as I could to save myself from the devil but how could I do that he will always come and catch me  no matter where I run he will find me .

He quicken his pace to catch me , at this moment I knew I fucked up and he will catch me so I decided to hide behind a tree . I crotch down on my knees to hide , and started praying for my praying .
But God had other plans .

"Anastasia my love ! What did I tell you about running away , there are wolfs and other wild animals here in the forest and they won't think for a sec before devouring you"he said amusingly as he was enjoying this .

I put my both hands on my mouth to stop any voice coming out of mouth .

"Know know I will only count to 10 until you better come out by yourself otherwise , you will regret it later "he said with a serious tone .
And I knew he was not joking .

He started pacing around as his foot made the crunching sound .
I took a little peek to see his back was turned toward the tree where I was hiding .

"1       2........3 as he was counting I felt like my heart stop at any moment .
4.       5.         6 as he reached 6 he started laughing maniacally his laugh was all that I could hear at that moment .

My breath hatched as  whimpers were trying to 3escape from my lips but I was keeping that them in .

(3rd person POV )
A horrible scream escape from poor anastasia lips as the devil have found her , he grabbed her hair roughly and throw her on the ground .

She feel so hard that her vision got blurred for a moment .

As she was sitting on ground helplessly whimpering in pain as moon light fall on face and her white  wet dress cling to her body her red lips and pale white skin she looked like a fallen angel .

Making the devil more pleased as he look at her he was proud of himself that she belonged to him , he was the one who made her like that and he's the only one who can see her in this state .

The devil crouched down to her level and grabbed her chin roughly as she look at him anger flashes through her eyes cuz he's the one who made her like this he's the culprit .

As he saw the anger in her innocent eyes , his heart felt heavy he didn't knew what he was feeling .

Is he's feeling guilty after seeing her in this situation no that can't be possible cuz he's the devil .

And no one can change his heart .

Sorry for late update guys .

But here it is do tell me if there's any things missing from the plot or anything else you guys think that I should add .

I will consider it .

Love you all 💕

Do vote and comment 💀