2

I woke up , groaning in pain and cold sweat ...my legs where hurting so badly ...making me recall yesterday events .... How badly things turn out . Suddenly his mysterious  blues flashes through my mind making a cold shiver run through my spine .

I shake off my thoughts and got up to get ready for school ... Glancing at the click besides my bed I still have a hour to get ready .

I started getting ready after wearing a light blue sweater and blue jeans with white converse I headed down stairs to make breakfast .

To my surprise mom and dad were  still sleeping , so I decided to also make their breakfast so they can eat it , when they woke up , I had no appetite because of yesterday incident so I just  made a nutella slice and headed out .

I know its still early , but I was feeling stuffy and there was a itchy and heavy  feeling inside my heart ... But I was also scared making me paranoid that what if they are watching me ... But I didn't did anything wrong and I helped them so there's no was they will come after me right ..

(Time skip )
At school I was not able to focus on  anything and days went by I was slowly starting to forget about the incident ...and returning to my normal routine ..... At home things where still the same , because of fear I  promised to Myself that I won't even go to the Forest alone ever again .... Dang it know I won't be able to go to my favorite spot again .
But its OK life is more important.  I was walking back from school .

Lost in my own thoughts Suddenly  I bumped into something hard making me lose my balance I was about to fall but two strong arms grabbed me tightly making helping me So I won't fall .

I looked up to see who it was , My mouth went dry cold beads of sweat starting to form on my  face making my heart race from fear I wanted to run away but my legs felt to weak and my mind was a mess know ....

The cold blue eyes mysterious guy stand in front of me with a smirk and play full expression on his face in all black , he look so big and scary and the way he was standing in his glory like no one can be compared to him .
He was built different , he was different from us his life the way he live .

"Where you thinking about me kitten " he said in a playful tone .

I didn't know how to answer my mind was not letting me answer no words were forming in my mouth ...

When I didn't answer his faced changed in a sec from playful to cold look me me so confused , and scared for my life .His hold on me tightened making a yelp escape from my lips .

" kitten ! I don't like to ask the same damn question twice " he roared in authority .
Grabbing my hair from my face and tucking them behind my ear , his rough hand brushed my face . making me shrink in his hold .

He's totally different from before . I didn't know what to do what to answer but I nodded my head as a yes ...

He (signed )" you still have a lot to learn , but  don't worry I will teach you" he said while patting my head from one hand .

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to a near bench and telling me to sit on it .... I was too scared to disobey so I did as know both of us where sitting on the Bench my hand was still in his hold .

Tears starting to form in my eyes ...and I was shaking know I didn't know how to get out of this situation.... I want to run away run and run and never look back ....

"Thanks for saving me ..he said while starting at me with his blue orbs but his eyes where giving a empty feeling ... The way he was looking at me it was not normal .

I nodded

I was sitting like a statue but his phone starting ringing , he picked up the call And a frown formed on his face and his hold on my hand tightened . and he said something in Italian but it felt like that it was a curse word . he putted the back in his pocket . and turned to look me .

There was just a confused and scared look on my face .

His eyes softened and he got up and bended down to my level grabbing both my hands and squeezing them little to give a reassure look ......

"Anastasia ! I have to go for know , you're too young but I will be back to get you when you will  turn 18 . you're mine kitten keep that in mind your mine you belong to me from know on "my Mi amor  he said and planted a kiss on my forehead.

OK this was enough who the hell does he think he is what the hell he's talking about taking me ,too young , his wtf I don't care if I'm cursing know he's sick..

I starting thrashing around while crying aggressively to get my hands out of his hands and to get up and started kicking him with my legs this was enough I was not able to control my self anymore I want to go home and hide somewhere he's sick ....

Suddenly I feel a harsh pain behind my neck and black Dots starting to appear making my vision blurry my movements started to slow down and my eyes started to close the last thing I heard is him saying "bad kitten" and him carrying me in bridal style .

So was it guys do comment and vote and tell me if there's any mistake or plot confusion ....

Thanks a lot for reading it

Love you all

Felicia