6

I opened my eyes but everything was so unfamiliar  the man that is laying beside me shirtless , his arms and chest is all covered up in tattoos , his hold on me was tight even tho he was sleeping so I slowly tired to move his arm and get out of his hold .but I wasn't able to move even an inch cuz his muscular arm was so strong and heavy .
As I was busy moving his arm his eyes shook opened and started looking for the person who just touched him , but as his eyes landed on me his gaze softened .
Making me heart flutter , how the devil can be so beautiful and dangerous at the same time .
Oh God! What the hell I'm thinking stay focused Anastasia .
His hand moved forward grabbing my neck in a possessive manner as his lips touched mine Making my heart beat faster .

I tried to back off by turning my head but his on me was so strong .

I opened my mouth to yell at him , but he took it as a chance to enter his  tongue in my mouth .
I was beyond disgusted , I tried to punch him with my fist but it was of no use , he just kept deepening the kiss.
I didn't know what to do how to breath I tried to shove him off as I was not able to breath well and tears started to form in my eyes .
I felt so weak AND helpless and after long 5 minutes he back off to take a look at my face .
I was a mess my lips where swollen , tears in my eyes and messy hair .
And an evil smirked appeared on his face like he was enjoying this .

He was enjoying that how helpless I looked .

I just tried to catch my breath I was about to wipe my lips but his strong hand stopped me as anger flashes through his eyes .

Don't you dare wipe it ! He said in an angry tone .

He pulled me up from the bed and walked toward a closet .
He opened the closest ,it was filled a lot of girls clothes .

"Take a shower , you only have 15 minutes otherwise I would love to help you kitten "

"Your sick " I said in an disgusted tone

he looked at his watch that he was wearing and yelled "12 minutes "

Making me hurry from the fear I just grabbed what was closer and didn't even to look at what I was grabbing , and just went to bath .

I was about to lock the door but there was no lock so he's really sick ,I started to search for something to block the door but there was nothing except for the bathing and other essentials .
I took a quick shower and wore the clothes that I took earlier, thank God it was a crop top and trouser . I know the combination is weird but its better than wearing something revealing .
I wrapped my hair up in the towel and talked out as fast as I can so he won't come inside .
He was standing there and talking to someone on phone .

He turned around and looked at me from up and down .

After that I hear a knock on the door .

Enter ! And a maid in her early 30 walk inside and bowed her head .

He said something in the maid ear and walked out of the room leaving me confused .

After he was gone the maid came closer .
" plz help me get out , he has kidnapped me I want to go home plz I'm so scared my family must me so worried ".
I know the family part is a lie but I have to get her sympathy .
I  grabbed the maid hands and gaved her a pleading look .

She just gently pushed my hand aside , and gaved me a sympathetic look .

"Oh dear ! I'm so sorry I can't help you , if I do only god knows what will happen to me " she said

She's right I can't out a stranger into danger just to save My ass  .

"Let me help you mam ".she gestured me to sit on front of the dressing table .