3

The voice of yelling and screaming jolt me up from my slumber with a severe pain in my neck .
I got up to look where these voices where coming from , it was from my parents room ... They were fighting over something I was about to go back to my back when I heard them talking about me .

"You should have asked for more money , know because of your stupid decision we had to agree on that amount " dad said while yelling at mom

" ohh at least be thankful I asked for  that much you we're being a coward in front him tsk tsk  "mom said in a sarcastic way

"Well let's stop I'm tired , know you should take special care for her , make sure she won't mess up this plan "

What what are they talking about are they talking about me , yes it looks like they are discussing me but wtf ....special care large amount ...I barge into the room not caring what will be the outcome .

I stand there in front of them they got shocked for a sec but masked their facial expressions....I had alot of question .... But first

" how did I get home" I asked angrily ...I remember he did something to me and passed out .... But how did I came home ...."what are you guys talking about what money ... ???

I knew it something was wrong did they sell me to some old man or something ...

Mom marched toward me and slapped me hard across my face making me fall on the hard floor .

" who do you think you're , have you forgotten your manners ,you should knock before coming inside .... "She said angrily

I stood up and shouted at her "NOOO! Answer me did you sell me to done old man , am I not your daughter how can you do this to me " I shouted at her while crying .

My head was still dizzy from all the previous experience ...

"Yes ! We did know you should behave until he takes you away , otherwise I won't let you off the hook " stupid bitch

I just stand there dumb folded , how how's that possible how can they do this me I'm their daughter right they love me they are joking they just want me to behave well .
I grabbed my dad foot and started begging him .... " dad I'm sorry , I promise I will...will be a ..a good girl plz daddy ... Plz I promise I will study well I will be a good daughter plz don't do this ... Please mom I will be a good daughter " I said while crying my heart out.

But it didnt even phase them they had the cold look on their faces that maybe yes I'm not their daughter I'm just a assert they had kept and know its time to use it .

He kicked me right in my ribs making me fall across right into the side table and left the room leaving me there in pain and misery .

My breathing become uneven and I started coughing aggressively I didnt had the energy to think about anything ... I just cried and cried and kept saying sorry .

I'm sorry , I'm sorry , I'm sorry and kept crying while hugging my body the pain was unbearable and my head was so dizzy not knowing how much time has passed , my eyes started to drop .. And darkness consumed Me.

(Time skip )

I again woke up on my bed but this time it was night time .... I was coughing badly because I think my rib is crushed or swollen .. I tried to get up but had no every and fell down to the floor I gather all my strength and move toward the door to get some water ...I grabbed the door handle and tilted it but to my shocked and horror it was locked ....I banged on the door with my small hands with all the strength I could gather and call for yelp but it was of no use ... I just lay there waiting for my faith .....

Days went by and I no longer cry ... My tears were all dried up....  I could no longer feel any emotion ... My heart was numb from all the pain .

They would come to check on me and to give me some food so I won't die .

They didnt let me to high school , because my face had a bruise ..So it had to heal first .

After it healed they did let me go to school but with very strict conditions , that I will no longer walk back alone .. Mom will always come to pick me up and blah blah

I didnt argue if I did they would just lock me up and I don't want that cuz I will run away on my 18 birthday ... 
I won't give in and marry a old hag ..
And my mind was still processing about that creepy guy , who will wait for someone for 2 years no one these days ... He's just a creep he did it to scare me fuck him . well I will just run and hide somewhere so be won't find me .

1 year later

My 17th birthday was just like any other day I made a new friend 3 months ago her name is Stacy she transfered from states to my high school , and she's such a nice person .
And we decided to celebrate it at a cafe nearly , she asked for permission from my mom and dad and after alot of pleading they give in .
Well I had zero expectations but I'm happy that  they did.

It was just 2 of us so we brought come cupcakes and sit on a table near balcony , the view was nice it was a rooftop cafe .

After at least 2 minutes the waiters came with our order and started  singing  birthday song  of gosh it was so embarrassing...and then i blow the candle and make a wish and thanked  all of them ....I really enjoyed it .

I will be back in 2 min need to pick this call " Stacy said in a hurry and got up and went out of my view .

I was looking at the view and admiring it with a smile on my face , but then a waiter came to me giving me a bouquet of roses I was so confused and asked to make sure that it was for me cuz there's no one I know that would give me flowers ...well they do Smell noice ..I thanked the waiter and started looking for the name tag or letter ... There always a name tag or letter I have seen it in movies .

There was a black envelope at the top hidden inside the flowers .

I grabbed the envelope and tore it open and took out the paper to read it ...

Inside these word where written

"You have grown up as a beautiful young lady  ,Just one more year my love , can't wait to make you mine "

My breath hitched and my face become  come pale I stood up abruptly and looked around for him ...he's here that person he's still waiting ...

My hands were shaking from anger and fear .... I tore the letter and throw the bouquet of roses down on the floor and started stomping on it , make you mine my foot you MF ...

I grabbed my bag and walked out grabbing Stacy ... She kept asking me if I was alright but I was too worried to answer I kept looking outside the car to see if someone is following Me ...

I have to run I just have 1 year until both of them will come for me on one hand there's creepy psycho hot stalker , and on the other its an old hag .. Well fuck both of them .

I dropped Stacy first cuz it can be dangerous for her ... And I want her to be safe ... I quickly went inside and locked my room door and checked my windows to see if someone is outside or not and closed the curtains and started rummaging through my secret stuff that I have packed for my escape ... There some money that I have saved that would last for atleast 3 months .. And some living essentials .
I paced around my room , I have to get out of this hell hole soon  ....

I know chapters are short but plz understand ...

Plz do vote and comment