9

Dad ! Why are you angry , athy did nothing wrong poor 5 year old Anastasia said while looking at her father , as her father looked at her with hatred making her cry .

The surrounding was blurry as both were standing in middle of nowhere with just foggy atmosphere Her dad started walking away from Anastasia.

Daddy! Stop where are you going dad . she said while crying
It was like her dad couldn't hear her as she yelled  on top of her heart to make her father top but he kept going further and further until he disappeared In the fog .

Her eyes jolted opened as she clenched the sheets with sweaty hands .
As soon as she opened her eyes all she could feel was the pain as memory's flashed through her mind making her  look at the  leg which was know plastered .

She tried to get up from the bed but couldn't and fell on the floor crying
hysterically as her surrounding felt like a box and she felt trapped as her throat was begging for air .

The door opened , and Damion entered the room he looked around and in a sec panic looked flashes through his mind as he saw the room empty but he regained his composure as soon as his eyes laid on her . there she was crying her heart out looking like a fallen angel making his knees weak .

He took long strides and bent down making her aware of his presence .
As soon as she look at him fear flashes through her eyes and she started to get away from him with but with her broken leg she was just like a wounded deer trying to hide from his prey .

"Noo ! Noo go away get away from me you psycho "Anastasia yelled in fear

But damion moved forward without caring about her resistance, and scooped her up in his arms and sat on the bed .
She's kept pushing him away but her small fists where of no use .

"Shhh! Kitten stop crying everything is back to normal , you are back in my arms and I know after this you won't ever try you silly little stunt again ! "He asked in a authoritative and sickening tone while patting her head .

After saying that he just looked her like he was waiting for a answer that make Anastasia freeze in fear and confusion.

When she didnt answer he squeezed her arms so hard that it was like her bones would crush any moment making her scream in pain .

" when I ask a question I want you to answer it love " he said while placing a Kiss on her forehead .

He smiled at her while releasing his grip from her  arms and started stroking her hair .

I'm waiting ! He said

Anastasia POV:

I was paralyzed from fear and confusion that what is happening and why its happening to me why I'm the one he want .

The way he was looking at me with a smile which was hiding his sickening personality behind it was making me nauseous that how he's acting normal, after what he did to me .

I ... Wo...won't ! I said while my voice trembles.

Promise ? He asked

I nodded as a yes .

And a satisfied look flashes through his eyes .

So guys this is it for know the chapters might be short from know on cuz I'm very busy in life but I will try to complete this soon .

Happy new year !

Do vote and comment !