1

Anastasia you know you have a curfew at 7 you can't stay outside for too long , were did you went its past 7 .Your Dad is already worried sick about you're not doing well in school your grades are falling , we work day and night just for you so we can take good care of you and this is how you repay  us , mom voice was getting higher at every sentence .

She looked at me like I was a pathetic person that she shouldn't have given birth to. My eyes were down I didn't had the courage to look back at her , trying my best to not to cry  I was trying to stay strong to keep my emotions in check cuz if I would say something back it wouldn't end in a good way .

I kept telling myself that its fine taking deep breaths that this will pass , suddenly I felt  a stinging sensation on my cheek making Me stumbled grabbing the kitchen counter harder so I won't fall .she just slapped me I looked up at not even knowing that I was silently crying know , my tears where all down to my cheeks and lips.

Her eyes held no remorse of what she did , instead she was more angry know looking at me with disappointment .

Answer me Anastasia why you're late , she grabbed my arm with full force her nails digging inside my skin making me scream in pain .

I ...I was walking home , bu...but than I saw a kitten and it  needed help so I stayed and took cared of him ...plz forgive me ...mo..mom. I'm sorry. I said in fear my voice was quiveringly .

You have always been useless doing useless things that no one told you to do , why can't to you be like other kids you're always causing troubles  I hope you can turn 18 fast so we can get rid of you, until then live like a fucking doll and do as I say .

The force and  pressure on my arm was increasing as  I tried to get out of her hold but it was of no use , what can a 16 year old can even do to defend her self. I just nodded like a good girl even though I knew my faith , she will sell me to someone or marry me off so she can get some money ...both my parents are  greedy for money and power and they will do anything to get it . Even if they have to use their own daughter that they never loved .

accepting my faith i nodded and she left leaving me hopless and miserable , i run up stairs and locked my self in my  room . and started crying. and started re thinking about my live choices , should i just leave them , and run away but where i will go i know they dont love me but can't they just show me some love like how others parents do how much they love their kids , looking at other kids the smile on their faces make me feel so empty inside , i dont have anyone i can relay on its just me and my wounded soul .

I have to stand for myself , i won't accept the life they have chosen for me , i will decide on my own i have the right but they won't undertsand that its fine when i will turn 18 i will run away from home to another city , and will start my new life without my parents .

i also want to feel loved , but i think i dont deserve it . its fine i have myself i will love myself and try to be happy as much as i can , my eyes where puffy from all the crying know , i was so tired and didn't had the energy to think anymore and my eyes started to close and i fell into a deep slumber .

The next day:

I woked up at the sound of my alarm clock , it was 5 past 4, i had to get up and make the breakfast for both of my parents otherwise only gods knows what will happen to me i get off the bed and start fixing up my room and getting ready to get down stairs i paused to look at my face in the mirror , my eyes where all puffy and red from crying and there was no shine in my blue eyes ,  my light blonde hair were up in a high pony tail . the mark on arm was all blue and green .  i wore a full sleeve bagy sweatshirt on to cover my sleeves .

i headed down stairs praying plz let them in be in good mood , i dont want anymore trouble .i quietly headed toward the kitchen mumbling a "Good Morning" to mom and dad . and start preparing for breakfast mom was busy making coffee so i decided to make some pancakes for all of us preparing the better . Dad was busing reading newspaper .