Chapter Eleven: Sukuna's Softer Side...

y'all are about to see a saide of the man you never thought you'd see.. I cried a bit when weirng this... Enjoy.

    I woke up to an empty bed, yet I felt a familiar presence in the room. When I turned over, I saw that my husband sat shirtless on the window seal, gazi g up at the waning moon. I didn't say anything for the longest time, I just watched him thoughtfully stare up at the sky, as if he had so much to ponder and so little time. He didn't even acknowledge the fact that he might've known I was up staring at him, he just looked on. I also noticed that he was too quiet, and it alerted me that something was wrong.  "Are you going to continue to stare at me like a dumbfounded peasant?" He didn't turn his head to me yet his second set of eyes found their way to me and they watched, calculating my reaction.

    I just blushed and sat up stretching, not even bothering to answer his dumb question. I just shifted into my back staring up at my ceiling. If he was here right now then he got full replay of what happened between me and Yuji. I did t want to talk about it, I didn't even want to acknowledge that Yuji made me...  I sighed and closed my eyes, shifting my body and sitting up. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean for .."I just stopped talking after that, not even an apology can fix what I did. I was waiting for him to reprimand me but instead he didn't; he made his way over to me android at the sue of the bed with his hands in the pockets of the shirts he wore. Even with the heat of his gaze and the heat of his body I didn't turn to a knowlage him. "Look at me." His voice, which could command the entire planet with its authority, was noticably softer.

     I rose my head and stared up at him, the shade of the room shrowding his face and making his vermillion eyes glow brightly against it. "What did you feel when he fucked you all loving like?" He tilted his head as he asked the question in a voice that was once again softer than I ever thought could be. "I felt.... Things I can't put into words, you know my situation; some human emotions are forgein to me." I sighed and looked at my hands. "I wished it was you holding me like that .. kissing me like that... Fucking into me like that." Tears sprang to my eyes and they spilled over my kids and down my cheek as I looked back up at him.  He was noticing leaning closer studying my expression and for the first time I saw pain... Genuine pain.

    "Why couldn't it have been you? Why did it have to be my best friend?"  I sobbed out shaking and shivering as we stared each other down. "I have no words... I hated watching him pull something from you that I only wanted to...." He frowned deeply as he thought back to it all, his strong hand reaching towards my face and holding it gently in his grasp. "Stand up for me, wife." My eyes sprang open wide at the way he said the word wife and my body became weak as I struggled to stand to my feet.

    When I managed to stand before him, he grabbed either side of my face and pressed his head firmly against mine, releasing a deep growl in frustration. " That fucking brat gets under my skin... He managed to do something I had yet to. I'm tempted to kill him for it, but I know that would hurt you " his grip on either side of my face tightened up as he lightly tapped his head against mine, releasing a breath. "Don't run to him for comfort. You have me, wife... Me. Lean on me, acknowlaged me!!! Only look at me.." his voice cracked towards the end which had me pulling away and staring at him stunned as if he grew another head. He turned his head away in the shadows of the room so I couldn't clearly see his face, but I could've sworn that he was crying?

    The Sukuna... The king of curses and a regal god among both man and curse was crying?

    "Sukuna... Are you perhaps crying?" I whispered my question, my body now trembling with a new emotion. I made something impossible happen and I felt bad. " What do you think, you fucking brat. How did you expect me to feel?!" He looked at me full on, all four of his eyes shedding atleast one trail of tears before he did his best to make it stop. He refused to be seen as weak, even though it was already to this point. " You, foul wench... I don't know what curse you put on me, but I fucking am hate it. I hate that I feel this and only with you! I hate the fact that....—" he turned his back away from me abruptly and walked towards the open window breathing heavily. " I hate that the curse you put on me involves the one insane human emotion of them all... Love." He spit harshly, glaring back at me, his hands clenged I to fists.  "Sukuna..." My lips trembled.

     "I hate that the curse called love that I have for you is what gave me a family... I hate that it gave me you... And yet, I'd burn this whole fucking world for you... What have you done to me Neferei Nupazi?" He spat as he glared at me once again. From the light of the moon I saw the tears flow endlessly, but what shocked me more is that he said my full name. "... Sukuna.... I—"

    He shook his head at me, gripping the window seal as he stared out of the window laughing bitterly. " This is the first time I strived to keep someone around .. I craved nothing but to be the absolute strongest... Now it's not just that, it you to stay by my side as I reach that goal." He calmed down a bit, his harsh tone growing soft once again. His voice alone vibrates the entire room and I wouldn't be surprised if those on the hall could hear him.

     "I'm not going anywhere Sukuna...You're stuck with me until this world ends. Even if we die, you're stuck with me. And I love you you just as much, even if you won't say it easily. Your pride won't allow you to..." I walked closer to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, feeling him turn around to greet me. We did nothing but stare at each other as words were no longer needed.