Chapter Seven: Yuji's Ancestry

I thought being in that blessed and bound room was annoying, but following behind Gojo was just as annoying. He wouldn't keep a minimal six feet distance from me, if a thing he was breathing down my neck with this goofy as grin on his face. "do I need to git check you again?" I wirrled around on him with my fingers curled into fists and stared at him, watching that goofy ass grin get wider until all of his white teeth were exposed. "Aww Nefi-chan, don't be like that. I'm not all bad, you just have to get to know me. Also we're on our way to meet the principle; since the both of you will be joining us at Tokyo's Jujutsu tech branch, he has to approve you." Gojo stayed mater of factly, though I got a little bored listing to him and began to think of other things.

     One, who said I even wanted to be apart of this school of unfair high horse riding misfits? Two, I'm an underground cage fighter. Fighting is my life and I wasn't ever going to give that up, it was literally in my blood. Three the only reason I was here was because my best friend housed my husband in his body at the moment... Speaking o my husband...

     "So you're not the boss here? Pathetic! Any higherarchy other than strength is worthless." My husbands voice filled the air in the next moment, snapping me out of my internal moping, and casting my green eyes other him. I stared in amusement as an eye opened and a mouth appeared on Yuji's cheek, showing all teeth in a feral grin.  "What an amusing body you have now... I wonder" Gojo leaned closer and was seemingly peering into the situation that was Yuji's cheek before Yuji literally slapped a hand over the mouth that belonged to my husband.

     "He's annoying and perverted. He keeps telling things at me in my head, going on and on about how hell top my heart out if I do much as try and..." He trailed off glancing at me with a blush. "And I quote: ride my wife again." He grimaced scratching his cheek. Gojo grinned at that before turning his head to glance back at me, rubbing his chin; in that moment I got the distinctive feeling that he was literally devouring me with his blindfolded eyes. "I wonder if, because I'm the strongest, he wpuld ve orivied to—"

     "—Only I can talk and look at her like that you annoying excuse for a man child. Listen here sorcerer, when I've gone and made this brat's body my own... I'll take joy in killing you. I'll make it painful seeing as you keep oogling my wife." After that he didn't say anything more, and I stood there looking between the two of them my thoughts churning.

      Did... Gojo want me or by some crazy obscene miracle was he joking? I couldn't tell and suddenly, I wanted to be as far away as possible.

-

-
-

-

    " So... He likes cursed plushies, huh?" I was currently sidelined standing six feet away from Gojo with the original version of his limitless technique, on full blast to keep him at bay. He was smuched against it, trying his hardest to get past it so he could approach me, but I didn't want his grimy my hands touching me. "This is extraordinary. It's like you have a limitless technique... What's this called?" He stopped and began proding it with his limitless and he did it in a certain way so that I could feel him trying to poke for holes. "It's called none of your business. " I felt him prod again directly for my head. "There's a cool thing about my technique that makes yours faulty.... " All I had to do was take one step in his direction for my own technique to dismantle his own and suddenly I was in his personal space with my technique pinning him against the pillar in the room.

     He didn't seem troubled, he just had that goofy ass grin on his face like he always did, and it got more lecturus the closer i got to him. "I know you're upset I pulled my cock out and beat it to  your twat getting destroyed... But I didn't think you'd come onto me this strongly." He gave a amused laugh, rubbing his nose. Without warning I rose my hand and slapped him right across his face, sending him straight into another pillar.