OC Characterization

[Hello all and welcome to the first official part of this beautiful Ryomen Sukuna Fanfiction. Here is where the origin of my beautiful over powered oc will be born. I wanna say again, thank you for reading and hold onto your butts. I own none of these pictures except for the ones I draw.]

]

Character Name: Nupazi Neferei[Last name First then first name

Character Name: Nupazi Neferei[Last name First then first name.]

Character Age: 19 years of Age[So she appears]

Appeaerance: Melanin brown Skin, blemish free. Her hair is water wave curly to her shoulders which is red like hell fires. Her eyes are also red but they change colors all the time. Majority of the time they rest at the colors green or purple, no matter the color, her shifting irises tend to hypnotize those around her so she wears a blindfold similar to Satoru Gojo.

She an underground fighter so her physique is masculine yet feminine. And the colors she usually wears are red and black.[Her fighting Gi]

On her shoulders and her stomach she has a sun like scar, tying her to the connection she has with the sun that rises in the morning and on the middle of her back she has the scar resembling the moon on.

Other Important information: Her bloodline has been erased from coming sorcerer knowledge, only the higher ups of the Jujutsu world know of it[As well as Sukuna]

Her line grew to be powerful, more than the Gojo bloodline. Her descendants come from Egypt, and because they were equipped with magic, knowledge of the universe as well as being warriors they're formidable.[Also the fact that they lay with curses]

[She's the last in her bloodline....for now]

Sukuna Knows her only because he's been in contact with her before[ in a not nice manner]. When he resigned as the King of curses more than a thousand years ago, he was slaughtering and raping women with a passion. When it came to her, he could never break her. Their relationship was spiteful and hateful but just like many in her bloodline, she laid with him, the king of curses.

Her father, who was the The first strongest curse to live was named Uta Razim. much like Sukuna He was turned only because he wanted to reach a level of strength to protect her mother who was alive at he time, Nefetari. Her father and her mother created her before Egypt fell to ruin, but her birth killed her mother.

Her father watched over her until he too was killed his parts scattered to the wind like trash, so then on she walked the earth alone.[She's older than Sukuna by a couple thousand years, maybe more than a couple.] she spent that time travling until she made it to an island with strange culture and slanted eyed people... It was there when she met Sukuna and also how she became known and feared by the Jujutsu Sorcerers.

Her bloodline is known to the higher ups as "Ra Nupinin: Chaos and wrath of the Moon and Sun"

---
Now onto describing her cursed abilities

Domain Expansion(s): she has three different ones. One from her father, one based on the magic blood from her mother and one where she combined the two....

Blood Cult: She's killed many, and every time she did/does, their blood would always disappear. Bloodcult is a Domain where the blood of those she killed remains. She uses it mainly to drown others she drags in but it can be used as a weapon. It similar to Sukuna's Malevolent Shrine. Though if she decides not to drown you she could easily turn you to dust. It's also a sensory stealer

Nile's Malestrom: Her mother used to always pray to the Nile wishing for good fortune and healthy crops for her kingdom...this was before the kingdom fell. In this Domain Expansion, the waters that resemble the Nile are poisonous. Who ever stands in those waters are sure to meet certain death[All but her]. It is another place of manipulation but also a place where physical or curses attracts cannot reach her. Her cursed energy is strong here. It is recognized because of "The scales of Judgement" they're as tall as the Egyptian palaces and in those scales lies her captives heart and the Feather of Truth.

Sensory Deprivation: This one is her most powerful Domain, it's similarly to Gojo's "Unlimited Void" though his involves driving the person to insanity and stillness from an overload of information. Her Domain Expansion involves talking away all five senses of the target. This in turn drives them to insanity, for they don't know if their dead or alive. They cannot see, feel, hear, taste smell. They're devoid of all things, except imminent death.

Cursed Techniques

Reverse Cursed Technique- Supernova: it is a reverse curse technique that involves star power. Is a technique that is the color of red and gold, but is 10 times more powerful than gojos. It makes use of an exploding star, it's destruction obliterating any and everything that stands on its way. It is not a technique she likes to use often, though when her emotions get the best of her it is a sight to behold.

Reverse Cursed Technique- Fountain of Youth: much like sukrenas healing curse technique, it involves healing all in any wounds. The only difference is that she stays young m making it very hard for her to die. Her wounds no matter how big or small heal at a astounding rate. It's earned her alot of followers in the underground fighting world.

Cursed Technique- Moon tears: it is a curse technique that involves an exploding moon, because of how early the moon glows because of the reflection of the Sun's light, the exploding fragments resemble what look to be like blowing silver tears. It is also a formidable technique that she does not use unless it is a last resort

Cursed Technique- The Wailing Siren: on her tongue and as well at the base of her throat is a cursed mark. She can use her voice to manipulate or hypnotize those around her. It's called "The Wailing Siren" because those who hear her sing hear nothing but the screams and crying of many women. To those who understand, they hear a beautiful voice filled with sadness. It's not really an offensive technique though her cursed speech is a different story.
Only those who know great sadness or extensive fear can understand what she's singing. She only knew of one.

Cursed Fighting Techniques

Black Flash-she the only one that the higher ups know that can use Black flash at will. Because of how old she is and the era she was born[Ancient Egypt, New Kingdom, 19th Dynasty c. 1250 BC] She has extensive battle prowest and experience. Her mother who was queen before she passed taught her to fight as well as her father. He also taught her the basics of learning about her cursed abilities until he was killed. Her mother also taught her the importance of magic and taught her as well before she passed.

Cursed energy Manipulation- it took may years for her to get to the point where she could control her cursed energy at will, but she got there. Her physical attacks with her energy manipulation are deadly. When she fights humans she refrains from using her cursed energy, but when I'm the ring with supernaturally stronger appointments, she takes her abilities into account and uses them.

Her very own "Limitless"- Gojo has a barrier around him that he manipulates to keep unwanted things from touching him, only when he wants. She has her own version of the abilities but she calls it and "Eternity" She's protected from anything and anyone, it even stays on while she's a sleep. She has an infinite amount of energy reserved so it never tires her, none of her abilities do.

She's a master in all fighting techniques, she learned them on her travels all over the world since she's been alive. She's a formidable fighter in the underground ring, but also against special grade curses. Especially Gojo.