🔞Prequel Chapter Seven: The Call of The Hound

[Finally sat down and tried my luck at digital painting. This would be my OC'S mouth shape. I tried different skin base shades to see which one would fit her best... Honestly, I'm really liking the upper left and the bottom middle.]

N.S.F.W.

His cock plunged into me in an violent invasion, a deep groan filling my ears as he waited half a moment to let me adjust. His eyes widdened staring down at where we connected in an intimate manner, brushing his thumb over the throbbing bundle of nerves that ached to be teased. He began to chuckle as he forced his cock deeper, this time moaning at the sight of me lower lips greedily swallowing him whole. "Tch---fuck! You're so tight, it hurts." His fingers dug into the ground beside my head two of his irises never leaving mine while the other two watched as my walls pulsed and trembled around him.

I screamed at the intrusion, pulling my hands from his, pushing them against his chest to releave the pressure that caused my insides to painfully ache. "You're too big, take it out!" I shouted, though my only answer was another rugged moan from his celched teeth. He swayed his hips side to side watching in slight fascination as I griped him tighter, cuming in a gush, another shrill scream escaping me. The hand he had gripping my face, I found a way to bite into, my tongue curling around his thumb. My eyes dove between us watching his hips pull back, his skin stained in my blood before his hips lurched forward in a violent thrust, his skin slapping loudly against my own. "It seems your little cunt likes the way I taste. It's not letting go anytime soon. Now take what you've been begging for."

To say I was seeing stars was an understatement; his movements were violent, his hips struck my ass over and over as he indulged in my heat. His movement became crushing, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as I spasmed beneath his caging form. "Fuck---Take it---out!" I whimpered loudly, desperately clinging to him, my hands grasping his shoulders as I felt his cock impale the deepest parts of me.

"If you want it out so bad---" he grunted, baring his dangerously sharp teeth, glaring down at me as his hips smacked into my own again. "---then for the next five minutes don't cum.---" he grunted, raming into me at a quickened pace, my arms locking around his neck as I screamed at the top of my lungs. "If you fail, I'll fill you with my seed, maybe then----" he was cut off by my shrill exclamation of pleasure, my walls trembling as I tried to hold back my urge to cum. I was getting closer and closer to climax at a fast alarming rate, at this point my release would sneak me before I'd ever have a chance to register. "---i'll get to see what you little womb can do!" He pulled back a bit and bit my lip, his mouth covering mine in a hungry kiss.

'my mind is going blank, I can't think.... I'm gonna cum again.'

I tried, even with his ravenous trusting, the sounds between us was too much for me, with each violently harsh thrust, forcefully dragged me to the cliff where I'd soon tumble off of into the abyss of bliss below.

"That's it.... Take it, Take it." He pulled back from the soul sucking kiss, leaving me a panting gasping mess, sucking on my tongue. His hips moved from side to side again as my walls calmed down violently on him, his blood chilling cackle filling the air. " I feel you slipping wench... You like it when I do that huh?" His malicious grin could be seen widdening once again as he watched me suffer, trying desperately not to come all over him again.

I stared up at his face, noticing his flushed skin, his, the primal desire curning in all four of his orbs, the seductive way he watched me crumble bit by bit made me smile.

When my walls trembled around him again, another rugged grain escaped him, his eyes cast down to the canal that was currently swallowijg him, taking the full brunt of his pent up frustration. "I can feel you squirting, Neferei... You want me to cum inside of you huh, want me to mark you with my seed?" His harsh impaling slowed down but never lost the intensity. He began to rub his large thumb over my swollen bud slick with my mess and pinched. With a violent jerk, I howled, my teeth clamping down on the nearest thing to me as I released. My attempt to thwart him of his dangerous curiosity, came up short.

"Sukuna----Fuck!!"

"Ah, naughty human. It seems you failed, I expected as much." He grinned down at me as his hips came to an abrupt stop. I glared up at him, unlatching from his wrist that I bit into, snarling. "You expected me to fail, You beastly animal! " my eyes stung as I shouted at him, my lips pulling back over my teeth.

He just chuckled paying no mind to my tantrum, staring down at me with a seductive smirk. "I know how good my cock is. I've turned many women out just by filling them up alone. You've forgotten that you're not to only one to take me, but I will say you'll be the first one impregnated by me."

He started fucking with new vigor, turning me onto my stomach and holding me down by my shoulders, the sounds of smacking skin and my screams of ecstasy, filling the air like music to his ears. His jaws claimed my arm as he drilled into my moist heat over and over again.

His name left my lips repeatedly, my hips moving on their own accord to meet him stroke for stroke.

"Suku---!" I cut off with sob, his teeth leaving my skin, his tongue taking their place. "Look at you moving those hips so vigorously, don't get cocky!" His hand palmed my ass, my own hand reaching around to brace against his chest, hoping to push him away. I only succeeded in him having away to keep me from running from him, his large hand gripping onto my forearm.

"No more!" I exclaimed, ripping my arm from his grasp, trying to shove him away again. He just chuckled, falling still. "At least one of your mouths are being honest. Ride me." He rocked back onto his posterior, dragging me with him, slowly and painfully turning me around while his cock still invaded my warmth.

"Be careful what you wish for..." My eyes flashed, shoving him roughly onto his back, though he propped himself back up into his forearms. His other hands grasped onto my hips firmly as I bounced to chase the next climatic release that was slowly seeking me. My movements became more wild as my voice reached the high heavens again as I got closer and closer. His hands tightened on my hips and his head tilted back as he groaned once again. His breathing was labored and loud, his parted lips pulling back over his clenched teeth as I tightened around him painfully. "Don't do that---" he tried to halt my movement but his vulnerability made me crazy.

I released an exhilarating laugh of my own, taking pleasure in the flustered expression he wore. " Am I the first one to cause you pain like this...?" I shuddered, clenching around him again, his own exclamation of pleasure coming out of him. He refused to answer my question, he had too much pride in the way. His only answer were his arms locking around my hips to stop me completely. "I said ride me, not dominate me." His own hips were on the move, the harshess of the pleasuring movement bringing me closer to the edge, with him in tow this time. I moved with him, his lips devouring mine as he dropped me down on his cock again and again. I could feel him swelling on the brink of exploding. It took one more tremor from my walls to tip us both over that cliff and into the abyss below.

We came together, my desperate screams silenced by his hungry mouth once again, filling me to the brim with his seed. He pulled back to look at me, his expression relaxed, licking the blood he drew from my lips.

"Keep those pretty legs open, I'm not done indulging in your slick."