Prequel Chapter Two: The Second Reccurance

N.S.F.W.

The encounter with this country's king of curses left an impression on me, the memories of HIS pain and what he became to be was not of his choice. The woman who did this to him feuled his anger. I knew that if I didn't find him, he would find me, after all I had something of value to him. A week had passed since our encounter, yet there was no sign of him. While I sat by a slowly moving river, I turned my head to stare at the spear that was still stained with my blood. I smirked, holding back an amused chuckle.

"I let you impale me twice." I shifted my hands behind me and leaned back on them, hearing a loud snap of a twig. " I'm going to impale you thrice if you don't return to me my spear." His deep voice filled the clearing, yet I didn't move an inch from where I sat, feeling other eyes apart from the 'Mighty King's' eyes on me.

The sun blazed directly overhead, his shadows casted over my relaxed form. I tilted my head back and peered up into his four glowing red orbs, smirking. "Then take it... Though I sense you have other intentions." I stood up with a stretch, tilting my head back a bit to stare up at him.

"Stupid wench." He yoked me up, one of his large many hands wrapped around my throat, his cursed energy seeping out of him. He held me off of the ground, his sharp teeth on display once again. " I should kill you, not only did you place your filthy hands on me, you stole -----" I laughed a belly clenching laugh at the words 'Kill you' cutting him off completely. My eyes teared up because I was laughing so hard. " You kill me?" I gave a humorless snort, staring at him as if he was fucking stupid.

With a violent tug, I ripped his hand from my neck, breaking his wrist, effortlessly kicking him away from me. I landed on the balls of my feet, watching him bounce a couple of times, sitting up unharmed.

"From a curse to another curse, know when to stay down. I've been alive alot longer than you. I don't want to kill you. " I stated simply, watching his brows furrow as he got to his feet lunging at me. I let him have his way as we landed on thw river bank, the wind momentarily getting knocked out of me. I gasped and groaned, squirming violently beneath him as he watched me work to gather air into my lungs, a wicked grin spreading on his faces. " When you squirm and buck around like that unable to breath, it makes me wonder what your reactions would be..." He leaned down and hovered hi face next to my own chuckling. "... When I'm pounding into you." His claws dug into my flesh, my eyes widdening at the blasphemy that came out of his mouth.

He pulled back to stare down into my contorted expression, my brows furrowng deeply. "I think you know that we have a audience. I also am not too sure you'll get very far with your advances." I grumbled, glaring up at him watching two of his four eyes wander my body.

"I wanna break you." He began snarling, his control slipping quickly as a maniac grin made him unbarible to look at. I lifted my head up a bit, my lips brushing against his ear. "I want to see you try, only then will you know that I'll be the one doing the breaking."

I pulled back and stared back up at him, his face falling expressionless before he lunged for my neck, sinking his sharp teeth through my flesh and all the way down to the bone. A bloodcurdling roar errupted from my stomach and out of my mouth, a satisfied growl reaching my ears. I thrashed around wildly which only seemed to arouse him. When he unhinged his jaw, he pulled back to see the wounds in my neck already closing up, his eyes glittering in excitement.

"Oh you naughty human. Playing with you will be so much fun. " He roared as he speared me through my chest with his hand, right where my heart would have been only to find a vacant placement. He faltered yet again and pulled his hand out, watching the wound close right before hi eyes. He sat there licking my blood from his hand and fingertips, still keeping me restrained beneath him.

He studied me for a long while before smiling. " You've had every opportunity to break free from me, the only reason why you haven't is because you too are curious as to what will happen in the next few moments." He pulled his arms from his robe leaning over me, panting in excitement. I smirked but didn't answer him, only for him to have his teeth tear I to the flesh of my breast this time, morning as he had the taste of my blood again.

The situation between us was a gorry sight. He ripped into me again and again with his teeth, though instead of my screaming in pain, oddly enough I found it pleasurable. He picked up on it, only he took it to another level, when he snapped my limbs I howled once again in a roar, though as before it wasn't from pain. I haven't been able to fee anything for years. Even since I turned I was numb to the world. The physical pain he delt me, made my skin tingle and made me hot, my skin flushed In a violent sweat.

"Filthy wench, getting off from being ripped into." His hand impaled me through my stomach, blood errupting from my mouth as I coughed a mouth full, yet still I moaned from the sensation. To repay him I head butted him once again, lunging for his jugular, a disturbed manic chuckle errupting from him. I sunk my teeth in deeper tearing through all the sinew muscle fibers, one of his hands reaching down to snap my leg into two.

The perverse sound that escaped my lips this time caused my ears to violently ring from the shrillness of the sound, my watering blurred gaze on his bloodstained face.

"Beautiful, hearing you scream like that is music to my ears. You want this, I see it in your disgusting expression." A pair of his arms held my right leg to his chest, his teeth sinking into the flesh if my calf this time. It was sick of me to react his way, but the firely sensation of pain caused my toesto curl, my legs shuddering violently as I came. No sound escaped my lips, it was nothing but a silent scream, his omnious chuckle leaving no room to guess what he would do next.

He tortured me like that until the sun began to set, biting ant tearing into my flesh with his teeth and hands and laughing all the while. His hips were nestled deeply between my thighs, the skirt of my gown lifted to expose my legs covered in cursed markings as well as the hieroglyphics of my homeland.

He stared at them, confused yet mesmerize but then, his red eyes going dull as he looked into my flushed face. "Of what era are you from... I've never seen symbols such as these." he traced the unk simble that was over my womb, staring at my face as he patiently waited for a answer. "I was born in the 19th century of my dynasty. I originate from 1250b.c" I panted softly as I watched face contort in confusion. He blinked before pulling away from me completely. "Where in the 19th century?"

I stared at him, not entirely sure if I wanted to tell him. It's not like he would know of this place, yet he seemed knowledgeable. "Ancient Egypt."

He sat here stunned before a shit eating grin appeared. "It seems there more to you than I thought...human."