Chapter Six: His Incarnation

My sleep was uncomfortable, the last thing I remembered doing was passing out and hitting the floor. With a groan, I rolled over slowly to my side, which was surprisingly sore and looked round the protected room we were still in. This time though, I was actually tied up with the blessed and binded rope they put Yuji in, and I grunted as I flexed my arms. "What is the meaning of this?" I pulled at my restraints with enough strength to break free, but stopped when I noticed who it was sitting across from me, straddling the wooden chair backwards with a playful smile on his face.

     'Of all people, it had to be Sato's Descendant...' I tilted my head at him with a heavy frown on my face and, blazing green eyes, his own face shifting as he smiled wider. " Tell me something, Neferei....what do you know of your family?" Gojo tilted his head at me in a curious fashion, reaching up to his blindfold and lifting it all the way off his head so that his eyes were bare for me to see. I immediately looked away and kept my mouth shut, refusing to tell him any information about something that still makes my blood boil in rage. My family was still a very touchy subject, everyone I ever loved was ripped from me, and I refused to talk to it with a mortal man who couldn't for the life of him take anything seriously.

     "Come on Nefi-chan...I hate them as much as you do. " I watched him grin as he got up and walked over to me until his tall body stood above me; with a squat, he peered into my face with his cold yet luminous blue eyes and a pout on his lips. "What do you say, Madness?"   An exapserated noise made itself known when I exhaled from my lips, the thought of him calling me by my ring name made my skin crawl. Just looking in Sato's Descendant's face made me want to kick myself for even getting caught up in this mess to begin with, but it was all for the sake of Sukuna.

     "I'll only agree if you keep a maximum six feet distance from my person." My green eyes briefly shifted to the color red and then back again, waiting for this brat of a man to back up and give me room to breathe. I didn't feel comfortable with him in front of my face like this especially since he just finished beating his cock to me and my husband's reunion. "Awesome... For now, your execution is on hold. You're protected by meeee~ isn't that fun?" He gave a amused laugh, shifting his feet and standing tall until he all but towered over my blind form, but the look on his face made me anxious.

     "You know... I'm curious about something..."  He white hair sifted on his head as he cocked his head to one side and shamelessly let his eyes wander my naked body, his tongue darting from out of his lips and over them. "Whatever it is N—"

    "—do you think you can take a picture like that for me to save on my lock screen?"

    "are you insane?" I deadpanned with a visible vein in my head throbbing beneath my brown skin. He was just like his ancestor... Rude, horny and unapologetically annoying. "Maybe... I mean.. I have an ancestor who keeps asking me to pull my cock out and stuff your beautiful face with it. You don't see me actually doing it, right?"

    "I'll cut that poor excuse for a cock off if you dare touch what is mine." The tone was ominous and dark and it belonged to the one person I'd love even after death. "... You shouldn't be awake... Interesting. Also forget I asked anything. "Satoru's energy went from serious to  childlike in a nano second, and I sat there as he cut the binds from my arms and set me free, throwing his uniform jacket over my naked body. "Put that on for now until we can get you some proper clothing." Without saying much else, the white haired bastard left the room and my sight, leaving me alone with the awakened cursed King.

     "I swear... Being around him is going to give me prominent frown lines." I turned my green eyes on my husband who was no sitting up with his arms unbound. He seemed to study me while his mind was elsewhere, a particularly dark expression slowly becoming apparent on his marked face. "I meant what I said, if you fuck this brat again, I'll kill him." He reached out with a clawed hand and grabbed my face, bringing me closer to him, his mouth devouring mine in a forceful demanding kiss that expressed that he meant what he said... But that all depends on Yuyu.

     "You should be telling, Yuyu that. Not me." I spoke after pulling back from his lips, and kissed his nose as he growled at me in annoyance. "Fucking.... Brat." His eyes shut before he ould say anything more and watched in facination as his cursed marks vanished and Yuji woke up staring at me. "Nefi..." His arms were around me before I could even blink and with a smile, I gently patted his back.

     "This must be all... Bizarre for you, yes?" I pulled back a button look in my child hood friends face, wondering if I could've something to keep any of this from happening... It was never him that as supposed to eat the finger. Quite frankly, I've been searching all over for a suitable host to be a vessel for the incarnation of the cursed King, but here we were with a situation I couldn't forsee. "Yeaaah... Also the face that your married to the being currently yelling in my head right now. " Yuji's soft brown eyes searched my green ones u til he all but sighed from exhaustion. "Let's go find Gojo sensei. When we have alone time, we will speak about this and all that you've kept from me." His eyes became intense as he stared at me, converting that he meant what he said and also that he felt betrayed in a sense.

     I nodded and looked down before looking back up at him, but I was caught off guard with Yuji making a bold move towards me; One that had Sukuna's mouth opwning uo on the side of Yuji's faca and spitting made.

    He kissed me, smiling his cute Yuji smile and grabbing my hand leading us both out of the sealed room.

    "You're dead Brat. Wench, be sure to sleep with those pretty green orbs open."